Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IC Title Roleplay 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nathan Hellsing
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-11-13

IC Title Roleplay 1 Empty
PostSubject: IC Title Roleplay 1   IC Title Roleplay 1 EmptyNovember 26th 2006, 6:55 pm

(As the camera pulls back, we see a finely decorated room with dim lighting and red curtains over all the walls. Pictures and statues of legendary wrestlers fill the room. From Kill Kwoalski to Andre The Giant, it's all here. As the camera pans around the room, we see Nathan Hellsing looking at a picture of Ric Flair. Nathan then turns around and smirks. He walks towards the camera and begins to speak.)

Nathan Hellsing
"So... I guess my dark macth really impressed Mr. Santiago, because I have earned myself an Intercontinental Title Shot. Let me start off by assuring all my greats fans that I will make the most of this oppurtunity. You see, some rush into matches like this with out any thought that they just may lose. Well, I'm different. I may think my opponents are no good pieces of shit who can't wrestle worth crap, but that doesn't mean I'm going to underestimate them. You see, I go into a match full force with one focus - to win. I have to compete against 11 other competitors, true. Am I worried? Of course not. You see, I've competed in matches that some people see only in their nightmares. Matches like the Cage of Doom, 12 Ladder Insanity, and Highwire Extreme. After matches like those, you don't just back down from a Battle Royal. And this week, I will prove it!"

(He looks back over at the portrait of Ric Flair holding the World Championship, and smirks. He walks towards it smiling. He begins to speak again.)

Nathan Hellsing
"You may be wondering where we are at and why we're here. Well, this is the international pro wrestling hall of fame. The place the most legendary wrestlers are cemented in history. Soon, I too will be on these walls as one of the greatest of all time. But until then, I will continue doing what I do best - kicking ass and taking names... and winning championships, of course. See you all on Warzone!!!"

(He turns and exits the room as the camera zooms in on the picture of Flair.)
Back to top Go down

IC Title Roleplay 1
Page 1 of 1