Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Chilling Roleplay.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marcus Power
Main Event
Main Event
Marcus Power

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2006-12-24

A Chilling Roleplay. Empty
PostSubject: A Chilling Roleplay.   A Chilling Roleplay. EmptyApril 3rd 2007, 11:22 am

The camera appears in what seems to be a Graveyard, A man who is wearing a hood is digging up a grave and laughing at the same time.

Man: "Crimson Skull, your grave I have found, Your grave I will destroy"

The Man reveals himself to be Marcus Power.

Power: "You see Skull at Anarchy Wednesday I will send you back to where you came from and Take my First ever Title shot over a deadman, This will also be the first time me and you have stepped into a ring and well your not fond of what I'm like, But I have been watching you now and I know most of your moves and How to stop Your Hellhound Slam!"

Power keeps digging, He stops and graves his shovel and smashes it in the tombstone breaking it in half.

Power: "People say you should respect the dead, That's exactly what I won't do to you Crimson, That belt you carry is what I want and you don't deserve to wear the belt because you ain't Hardcore enough for it"

The camera gets in close on the Broken Grave

A Chilling Roleplay. Broken-Grave-Stone

Power: "Your place to rest is finally a deserted home which you can never return too"

Power begins to Laugh loudily until he hears the Gate Keeper come, Marcus legs it and climbs over the Cemetary Fencing. The Gate Keeper notices the Broken Grave and begins to call the Police on his phone. Power runs as far as he can until he makes his Hotel. Power then hears voices from around the room. He immediatly says.

Power: "I'm not afraid of you Crimson Skull!"

Ashley walks in the room and asks why Marcus is shouting, She cannot hear the voices and wonders what the hell is going on. The noices stop and Marcus faints.

Ashley: "Marcus what the hell is wrong with you?"

Power: "I'm being Haunted by Crimson Skull, I will destroy him at Anarchy Wednesday and win the belt!"

Ashley: "Yes you will but not until Wednesday!"

Power: "Ok I need to carm down, Can you put the T.V on please"

She turns the T.V and Crimson Skull appears on T.V, Marcus then grabs a knife and throws it at the T.V. Marcus stands on his bed with his fists up waiting for something to happen. Ashley tries to carm him down but nothing is working. Power leaves the house in an attempt to regain his confidence and does. He goes back to the Grave site where the Police have gone. He stands over what was the Broken Grave he had destroyed. Police had noticed the grave and had placed a sticky banner around the area.
Power: "Crimson if you were the real Ghostly figure you are, You would come to this Grave, You would tell me how a Measly opponent I am, How I mean nothing to you and this buisness, How I will never become great or hold anything great, Even that prestigous belt you hold which I myself want to hold around my waist
Power waits but Crimson Skull doesn't seem to reply and Marcus begins to walk around the Grave taking notification and studying his opponent, He then realises that the Grave will do nothing to help and he will just have to wait until Wednesday.
Power: "Oh well, Crimson you play like that, I'll see you on Wednesday, I can't gurantee a win for me but I'll sure give you a run for your money"
As soon as Marcus begins to Leave the Graveyard, Rain begins to fall and a Thunderbolt hits the Broken Grave, Marcus stands there tall saying
Power: "Wednesday will be the day Mark my words"
He leaves the Graveyard and begins to walk away.
*Camera Fades*
Back to top Go down

A Chilling Roleplay.
Page 1 of 1