Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The exact boost I need... WAC style

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert Reeves
Main Event
Main Event
Robert Reeves

Male
Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-01-07

The exact boost I need... WAC style Empty
PostSubject: The exact boost I need... WAC style   The exact boost I need... WAC style EmptyFebruary 14th 2007, 12:16 pm

The Scene opens up to The Man sitting in the WWA’s nurses Office with a black eye from his sister. He is sitting there freaking out.

Nurse: You can go now.

The Man walks out into the Hall

The Man: Thanks….Well I lost to my sister and that is pathetic to me. But I have a shot on Thursday to be the first WAC champ, and I will be the first champ! This is exactly what I need to boost my Career, But once again Kaos the Krack head Klown is gonna try and beat me all I got to say is bring it on.

I do not see why people are ignoring the fact that I am rising in the WWA I try to tell people with words “The Reign Of Dominance” “WMD” and just myself there is no way to stop me from moving to the top. In a few weeks people will realizes the Power that is The Man.

Just then Bobby Ocean runs into The Man and they both fall

Bobby Ocean: Oh Dude what the heck…oh wait it’s you never mind

The Man: You know Ocean we may need to start acting like enemies because on Thursday we may be fighting each other for the WAC title and all though we are WMD I still think I need that gold because it would hit me to that point in my career.

Bobby Ocean: I do not care if you are my best friend you are not gonna win that title it is mine all the way! I would risk WMD for it

The Man: That can be arranged!

The Man and Ocean begin yelling at each other

The Man: We need to stop this it is making us not be friends I mean it’s all in respect, Even though it’s my shot to get one of the greatest titles that has ever be held my eyes. And for the first part all I have to do is go through Kaos again. It shouldn’t be that hard since now he is a clown. But Ocean I have no doubt it will be me and you at The End I am not even worried about the other wrestlers….. Except for my sister, But the point is I think we are the only good wrestlers in this thing, and this match is gonna decide who the true best is.

Bobby Ocean: You’re right we need to start acting like enemies for this match

The Man: That a boy!

The Man starts walking down the hall and sees Lil Man flirting with a bunch of women The Man laughs and walks over to him

The Man: Hey yo LM what you be doin around here!?

Lil Man: Well I was looking for you I wanted to see how surprised you were about going for the Anarchy Championship I mean Hardcore is your Style

The Man: I know but I may have to take out Bobby Ocean, He is one of my best friends, this tournament will change so much. The Man soon to be WAC champion

Lil Man: Ok look at this WWA magazine article

WWA magazine article

On Tuesday War Zone The Man was dominated by his own sister and on Thursday he has accepted to fight for The Anarchy World Title when he also must beat Metal Mike “Toaster” at the TEWF PPV, but he will lose because he doesn’t show up at places that are good…. He is a grimy gay loser

The Man: Who wrote this?

Lil Man: Owen Michales….

The Man runs over to TEWF and Finds Owen Michales

The Man: What is your problem I have nothing against you… well except for you’re a gay loser but….. why?

Owen Michales: I just write the stuff if I was being serious I would have said something worse, …..

The Man knocks out Owen by punching him square in the nose

The Man: Just when I thought things couldn’t get any worse you come in with your fake writing…. Well Owen you can experience The Reign of Dominance

The scene goes black as Owen screams. When the scene comes to The Man he looks crazy as he again is wearing a suit and tie sitting in a chair

The Man: Be sure to tune into the World Anarchy Championship PPV and watch me be the first WAC champ

The scene fades as The Man starts smiling
Back to top Go down
http://twfwrestling.frbb.net

The exact boost I need... WAC style
Page 1 of 1