Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

King of The Flames Match? Say that again...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marcus Power
Main Event
Main Event
Marcus Power

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2006-12-24

King of The Flames Match? Say that again... Empty
PostSubject: King of The Flames Match? Say that again...   King of The Flames Match? Say that again... EmptyFebruary 15th 2007, 5:11 pm

Marcus Power is furious that Cutie Pie used him and begins to start talking into the camera.
Power: "Cutie Pie, I can surely understand you want to win that Tournament, but you used me to my advantage. I treated you with the upmost respect but yet you and your family shall now pay!
On Warzone your are the special guest referee and yet I face your brother again, Doesn't he know I've been in King of the Flames matches before. Does he know that If he crosses the Border Line between me and him I will Unleash Hell!."
Marcus starts to grab a picture of The Man, He pulls out from his pocket when seems to be a lighter. He puts the Lighter up against the picture and It begins to Burn.
Power: "The Man, your opponent Is the new Doink the Clown but who Is extreme and Hardcore, You will lose to him, I know your afraid of Clown's especally Kaos Kind. I will tell you something The Man and Cutie Pie do you know where I am..... You don't Know I'm in Detroit just outside this lovely home!"
Marcus kicks down the house door and starts a raid, two adults seem to be sitting and watching T.V, He starts to threaten them asking for answers on The Man's Weaknesses and Cutie Pie.
Power: "Your not going to tell me OLD MAN!, Then how about you meet my friend, I will give you a clue who he Is. He's Sharp and very violent!"
Marcus pulls out a knife from his pocket and raises it just under the Old Man's Chin, The Old Man is scared and starts to speak.
Old Man: "Ok Ok Ok..., My son and Daughter weaknesses are..."
Power drops the Old Man and leaves the house.
Power: "This is perfetic even for me, I will just find out there Weaknesses at the King of The Flames Match!, Oh Yeah and Cutie looks like we have ourselves a little DATE!"
Marcus holds the knife to the camera
Back to top Go down

King of The Flames Match? Say that again...
Page 1 of 1