Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WAR GAMES: WHEN KING OF DUMBASS FINALLY GETS HIS MOUTH SHUT!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jaystorm
Main Event
Main Event
jaystorm

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-03-09

WAR GAMES: WHEN KING OF DUMBASS FINALLY GETS HIS MOUTH SHUT! Empty
PostSubject: WAR GAMES: WHEN KING OF DUMBASS FINALLY GETS HIS MOUTH SHUT!   WAR GAMES: WHEN KING OF DUMBASS FINALLY GETS HIS MOUTH SHUT! EmptyMarch 25th 2007, 9:15 pm

The scene opens in a seemingly expensive hotel. The camera fades in as you see Michell Jackson sitting on the bed doing her nails. She looks up at the camera, and then looks around the room. It is empty, and quiet. She then begins to talk.

Michelle: King Of DX. What the hell kind of name is that. I mean DXLatin confused me, but this.. it takes the cake. I mean this guy is pretty much the remake of DXLatin except more retarded, and girly. I mean he looks buff, but in reality he will probably watch Click staring Adam Sandler, and cry. I didnt even cry in that movie it was funny, but I bet tissues were all over his pink princess bed. This guy thinks he can actually beat my man Jay Storm. The man who was 4 time AWF Champion, and 2 time AWF Tag Champion. When were you ever champion King? I mean yea maybe you held the dumbass championship, but I dont think you are even good enough to win the Womens Championship. I know so cause Jasmine Santiago, and Scarlett are way better then you. Even if we had a Womens Champion. So where is Jay You ask. Well he is-

She looks at her watch, and jumps out of the bed running over to the Black, and Gray Plazma screen TV. She turns it on just in time as Dont F**K With us hits the PA System in the arena. MEANWHILE: Jay Storm pushes the curtains back, and walks onto the ramp slapping a few of the fans hands. He then slides in the ring, and pulls a Mic from his pocket.

STORM: I am here for 1 reason, and 1 reason only. I am sick. I am Tired. I am sick&tired. Of who you ask. King Of DX. I mean he insults people more then Rosie O Donnel insulted the iron Toupe Donnald Trump. She, oh I mean he has no friends, and thinks he is the best damn wrestler that ever steped in this ring. Oh, except for his crush DXLatin. I mean I have lots of respect for Latin, but King Of DX is in love with him. He comes to the same federation. Picks a similar name. It all adds up. Now a street fight. I am not that different from DXLatin. I kick ass, and take names, and a War Games I garuntee your name will be taken. I am gonna beat the hell out of you untill you are the King Of Blood, and then I am gonna make you the King Of Broken Necks. GET READY FOR THE STORM, cause you cant escape it.

He laughs, and exits the ring. MEANWHILE:Michelle turns off the TV as Storm makes his exit. She then looks back into the camera.

Michelle:WAR GAMES: The night King Of Dumbass Finally gets his mouth shut. I cant wait.

She begins giggiling as the scene fades
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Main Event
Main Event
KingOfDX

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: WAR GAMES: WHEN KING OF DUMBASS FINALLY GETS HIS MOUTH SHUT!   WAR GAMES: WHEN KING OF DUMBASS FINALLY GETS HIS MOUTH SHUT! EmptyMarch 26th 2007, 3:06 am

jay, at War Games, u were lucky!!!
Back to top Go down
DXLatin
Main Event
Main Event
DXLatin

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2006-12-31

Wrestler Info
Record: 78 - 38
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: WAR GAMES: WHEN KING OF DUMBASS FINALLY GETS HIS MOUTH SHUT!   WAR GAMES: WHEN KING OF DUMBASS FINALLY GETS HIS MOUTH SHUT! EmptyMarch 26th 2007, 8:11 pm

STFU , and stop spamming cant you just PM him??
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Main Event
Main Event
KingOfDX

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: WAR GAMES: WHEN KING OF DUMBASS FINALLY GETS HIS MOUTH SHUT!   WAR GAMES: WHEN KING OF DUMBASS FINALLY GETS HIS MOUTH SHUT! EmptyMarch 26th 2007, 10:38 pm

Fine!!
Back to top Go down
Greg Rex
Main Event
Main Event
Greg Rex

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-02-17

PostSubject: Re: WAR GAMES: WHEN KING OF DUMBASS FINALLY GETS HIS MOUTH SHUT!   WAR GAMES: WHEN KING OF DUMBASS FINALLY GETS HIS MOUTH SHUT! EmptyMarch 26th 2007, 11:03 pm

STOP spamming!!! u fuckin didn't need to say "fine"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAR GAMES: WHEN KING OF DUMBASS FINALLY GETS HIS MOUTH SHUT!   WAR GAMES: WHEN KING OF DUMBASS FINALLY GETS HIS MOUTH SHUT! Empty

Back to top Go down

WAR GAMES: WHEN KING OF DUMBASS FINALLY GETS HIS MOUTH SHUT!
Page 1 of 1