Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Man, Your fate finally rests in my hands

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marcus Power
Main Event
Main Event
Marcus Power

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2006-12-24

The Man, Your fate finally rests in my hands Empty
PostSubject: The Man, Your fate finally rests in my hands   The Man, Your fate finally rests in my hands EmptyFebruary 12th 2007, 4:18 pm

Marcus is seen on a bus muttering to himself holding his thumb and the two fingers next to them in a way like a christian.
Marcus: "I finally get the oppourtunity to reveal myself to WWA, And the chance to prove I'm not a worthless peice of trash on this federation, now Cutie Pie as for you, I do not want to hit you because I believe you will most likely win, how about I settle this by taking you out to dinner after our match?"
He Pauses....
Marcus: "But yet you wouldn't want me, The Man this is my time to finally defeat you for me to also get a shot i wanted here, After I Declare victory I will be doing two things, One taking your sister out to dinner and Two when your sister comes back to my hotel I'll prove to her I am the real Man, The Real DEAL!"
A man on the bus tells him to be quiet as he is making quite a loud noice with his muttering
Marcus: "OH SORRY AM I, I DON'T MEAN TO BE SO GOD DAMM RUDE, DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM!"
Marcus shouting at this Man decides to leave the bus, just as the bus leaves Marcus sticks his middle fingers up at the man who looks on in disgrace.
Marcus: "After all the hard work I put into my job and i get respected like crap by people, At Warzone The Man, Be prepared for the Worse and the JACKNIFE POWERBOMB! Because Your Fate is in my Hands!"
Marcus walks off to his hotel.
Back to top Go down

The Man, Your fate finally rests in my hands
Page 1 of 1