Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Imminent Demise WIth Bloody Hands

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaos
Main Event
Main Event
Kaos

Male
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Wrestler Info
Record:
Alignment: Neutral

Imminent Demise WIth Bloody Hands Empty
PostSubject: Imminent Demise WIth Bloody Hands   Imminent Demise WIth Bloody Hands EmptyNovember 26th 2006, 7:03 am

A camera flickers on to show the outside of the Gregory Hills Sanitarium. The hundreds of dug graves are seen scattered across the property. A slight storm is brewing in the distance. The camera begins to zoom in on the grave nearest the entrance into the building. It stops and scans down into it to reveal Kaos sitting with hi back propped up against the wall of the grave. His hair hangs over his face like darkness. He looks no cleaner than the last time he was seen. The dirt is still caked upon his clothes and body. The rain begins to fall upon him. He looks up into the sky, showing his eyes to be bloodshot and darker than usual. He looks back down and begins to speak.

“Skull, you have allowed the wonderful doctor to fill your head with lies. Your thoughts are no longer your own. They are those of a sick, twisted old man. I feel sorry for you that you have been reduced to being controlled by such a worthless piece of shit as Dr. Demento. You say I comfort myself with my lies. How in the fuck am I comforted by the ‘LIES’ that you have claimed? Do you think being molested by your dear friend was comforting? Do you actually believe in your sick, deformed head that I can sleep easy at night knowing that someone who was there to help me simply hurt me more? You are fucking wrong you dumb ass pawn. That is all you are, a pawn in his game. You think I am nothing. That I am this worthless, no talent fuck who wants pity and attention. You are going to learn soon enough that you are the one taking comfort in their lies. That is what your world is built on and I am going to be the pathetic bastard that kicks it off its axis and sends it spiraling into a void so deep you will never recover.”

Kaos stiffly stands up and grasp the outside of the grave and pulls himself up. He stands and begins to walk towards the entrance into the sanitarium but stops and sits down on the steps. He pushes his hair back out of his face and looks at the sky. The rain is getting heavier and thunder is heard in the distance.

“The storm grows stronger. It is only a matter of time before it is a full blown flood that shall encompass the world and drown everyone in their own sorrows. You, Skull, shall be the first to drown. As the dirt fills your lungs and crushes you as you are buried. You will see that you are not evil, that you are not this bad ass that you are pretending to be. You will finally understand that I have surpassed you and you no match for me. You will find that it is not the help of others that allows me to kick you ass, that it is pure strength. It is time for you to fall from this grace you have bestowed upon yourself. You are no mightier than anyone and you need to be fucking shown that. You are over and I am just beginning. Fear me, Skull; for I bring your demise and there is not a damn thing that you or your fucking dementia induced demons can do about it.”

Kaos stands up from the steps and walks in front of the grave he was sitting in. The rain socks his clothes and his hair becomes matted to his face. The sky grows darker and it seems to go pitch black. Suddenly, lighting strikes to show Kaos with a faint mask similar to that of Crimson Skull. It is only upon him for a second and he laughs.

“Skull, the footsteps you hear behind you, the eerie stares you feel, and the shadows that seem to appear and fade with a blink; is all me. I am the torment and hate that grows within everyone. I am the who when you call whose there. I am the shadow on the moon. I am everything that has been feared since the dawn of man. I am Kaos and it is time for my descent ion. Everyone will suffer……”

Kaos crosses his arms across his chest and falls backwards into the grave. You see a red crimson liquid bubble and overflow the grave. You notice something floating within the blood. The camera zooms in to reveal it is the mask of Crimson Skull. It floats for only a brief minute before it sinks back into the liquid. The camera turns when suddenly Kaos appears directly in front of the camera lens.

“I am still ready, but are you?”

The camera statics out leaving you with the laughter of Kaos as an image of the tombstone with Crimson Skull’s name on it is shown.

Back to top Go down

Imminent Demise WIth Bloody Hands
Page 1 of 1