Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New DX, Revenge Inc, What is this? Bloody Gangs!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marcus Power
Main Event
Main Event
Marcus Power

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2006-12-24

The New DX, Revenge Inc, What is this? Bloody Gangs! Empty
PostSubject: The New DX, Revenge Inc, What is this? Bloody Gangs!   The New DX, Revenge Inc, What is this? Bloody Gangs! EmptyFebruary 25th 2007, 12:31 pm

Straight away the Titan tron comes on and Marcus Power is standing infront of a camera.

Power: "Sorry fans for wasting your time, and the crap that is going on as well, but let me get this off my chest. Revenge Inc, WDF Your ask me to join just so your Uber Powerful, Hah since when would I join a team with my bitter enemy in it, The Man You really don't learn, you think just because you defeated me you can offer me the oppourtunity to join you and your little revenge group. HAHAH No!. Off the subject, The New DX, OH CMON Guys! this is not WWE This is WWA, Inspire your mind before thinking of a cheesy stable name like that but in my view destroy Revenge Inc at War Games before I decide to bring in my guns."

Power begins to walk away but stops and looks back into the camera

Power: "I wonder why now, Why have I not deserved respect here, Every Match I have been here I lost, I mean 2 time loss to The Man and I feel i'm not over with that man till I can finally defeat him. But now with these stables coming into play, I feel I should reveal soon something I have been wanting to do, Revenge Inc and New DX I would seriously consider watching your backs because you never know when someone will stab you in the back!"

Power begins to walk away but tells the camera man to follow him

Power: "You see it's pretty simple The Man, Santiago, While you people were making armys to battle each other, I was simply taking time off to make plans and Ideas, And now I am officially classing myself a stable owner, Santiago and The Man, Meet my wrath.
Heavenly Chaos!
Yup that is the Stable I am producing, I guess i should start recruiting, how about some wrestler Santiago dissed on Anarchy, Kaos The Kaotic Clown, I think your a good wrestler none the less but you want Joe's ass how about you join me for War Games and we show them what we are made off. Tommy Cornell, I see your new here and you most likely won't get pay per view match but joining me for one night might change your career, Actually I don't know about that, But Joe and The Man and The Harts I am bringing War to War Games"
Back to top Go down

The New DX, Revenge Inc, What is this? Bloody Gangs!
Page 1 of 1