Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revenge Inc. debut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert Reeves
Main Event
Main Event
Robert Reeves

Male
Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-01-07

Revenge Inc. debut Empty
PostSubject: Revenge Inc. debut   Revenge Inc. debut EmptyFebruary 18th 2007, 12:32 am

The scene opens up to The Man in the locker room grabbing one of the many Sobe No Fears from his area he opens it a chugs it, he grabs another one and opens it
The Man: I must say Tails, Hart great wrestlers. But they have started something with the wrong person, me, I have put up with Tails being one of the best, sitting in my spot in the WWA. The point is I am not scared of them because I am part of Revenge Inc., the most dominant force in the WWA.
The Man chugs the Sobe No Fear and grabs another one
The Man: I am not feeling to good, like this power has taken over I have changed there is no way to stop….
The scene goes dark and there is a deep laughing the scene comes back red
The Man: Yes an unstoppable force has come upon me and whoever it is to be in my way will be destroyed The Hart Attacks and Marcus Power will be the first to experience a new power. A power like no other, The Power of The Man.
The Man shakes his head real quick and chugs the Sobe No Fear he looks over at a list in his locker there is 3 names, he marks off the one that says War Zone
The Man: You will just have to wait to see what that means. I have yet to beat Tails but that will all change come Wednesday. I have yet to even fight Frank Hart but he can’t be that hard after going on a 5 match losing streak. And the man stole my title this is just a way of getting back
The scene goes back to normal and The Man chugs another Sobe No Fear
The Man: You all know me as the bad guy now, but the point is I didn’t do anything bad, I swear all of you people are smoking crack these days… I am getting off subject lets move back to me and Tails
The Man grabs another Sobe No Fear and chugs it, he goes to grab another one and sees he is out, he starts to freak out.
The Man: I am gonna beat Tails and Frank Hart with an inch of their life, and maybe even Ocean. There can only be one number one and that will be me!!! I am The Man and nobody is gonna stand in the way of Revenge Inc.
Back to top Go down
http://twfwrestling.frbb.net

Revenge Inc. debut
Page 1 of 1