Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Debut of a GOD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brad Cor
Anonymous

Debut of a GOD Empty
PostSubject: Debut of a GOD   Debut of a GOD EmptyNovember 15th 2006, 3:23 pm

Nickelback Blares over the P.A System. out steps a wrestler with the body of a greek god. He walks out onto the stage and unties his robe and spreads it opening it showing his abs. The pyros go offaround him. He slowly makes his way to the ring. He walks up the steps and dusts his feet off onto the ring apron. he steps up onto the top turnbuckle and spits his gum out into the crowd. He steps off the turnbuckle and into the ring. He commands the ring announcer to remove his robe. He has a smug smile on his face. He bows in the middle of the ring and raises his head to the heavens as HBK like pyros go off behind him. He stands up and takes a microphone.

"Hello Wannabes and Neverwills. I am Brad Cornell The Future and the Present of this organization. Ya see i've done the football thing I was the MVP multiple times. I tried baseball again I perfected that to. I lifted weights I swam ,I did track and now I am a pro wrestler. I can already tell by the fat lards in the back that this is going to be just another cake walk for this god. Whether or not I am treated like the god that I am that's up to the front office. As for parteners or managers I will await an offer from anyone and see if they fit my persona. Now don't be afraid I know nobody can look as good as me but hey maybe after working near me some of me will rub off on you. I don't go crawling to anyone. So as of right now i'm putting EEEEEVERYONE on notice whether you want to be my first opponent my friend my manager my babe of the night I don't care. Just go to my dressing room knock on the door await a reply and IF you are lucky I may allow you in to plead your pitiful case. If your too pitiful I may just beat the crap out of you right then and there. Now don't worry about finding my dressing room. It's the big one with the word GOD on the door. Now i'll see ya (has the announcer put his robe on.) When I see ya.

He carelessly drops the microphone and walks off the apron and down the ramp He gets halfway up the ramp and ( ) Music hits he stops and awaits to see who comes from behind the curtain.

+Scene Fades+
Back to top Go down

Debut of a GOD
Page 1 of 1