Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Debut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bryan Stinberg
Opener
Opener
Bryan Stinberg

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-12-31

The Debut Empty
PostSubject: The Debut   The Debut EmptyJanuary 1st 2007, 7:28 pm

]-Scene-[ The scene opens up live inside the WWA arena as they await the arrival of who is said to be the “greatest contribution to WWA today”. He is possibly one of the greatest superstars in sports entertainment today. The scene shows Mountie and Morgan at the announce table after just seeing a nice fought out match between Loppotianian Shannitiathanianac and Craigery Williamson. ]-Scene-[
}{ Mountie }{
"What a hell of a match that was! Its hard to believe Loppotianian walked away still the Dark Match World Champion."
]-Scene-[ Right as Morgan was about to speak he receives a message from the WWA Management. ]-Scene-[
}{ Morgan }{
"Wait a minute ladies and gentlemen this just ends. From what I have been told by WWA officials the World Wrestling Alliance has just signed a new superstar and that man is here tonight. The WWA management has labeled this the biggest icon in wrestling today and he is on his way out here right now!"
]-Scene-[ Suddenly the lights dimmed throughout the arena as a timer has appeared on the Titon Tron seemingly counting down from ten. 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1…BANG! All of a sudden the name Bryan Stinberg appeared on the Titon Tron as “My Last Breath" by Evanescence blared over the PA System. Bryan Stinberg soon appeared on stage looking out into the crowd with a cocky smile on his face before he made his way down to the ring. He walked up the stair steps before stepping under the ropes, entering into the ring. The fans both cheered and booed, some not really knowing who Bryan Stinberg was but others knew of his name. Bryan still had the same cocky smile on his face as he waited for the roars to die down before speaking. ]-Scene-[
The Debut Cage
}{ Bryan Stinberg }{
"So I can guess you can imagine the question I was asked most this past week. Are the rumors true, have you signed a contract with the WWA? Why? Well I can tell you this much, I didn’t come here to listen to a bunch of jobbers who think they are the “shit” just because they hold some title. Please, I’ve held many in the past kids so try coming up with another reason why you think you’re the “greatest”. I also didn’t come here to see some deranged former musician go around killing people for fun like I saw in the WWCWF. And you can be damn sure I didn’t come here because I got fired! Fuck that, Bryan Stinberg never gets fired because who would fire me? I’m God’s Gift to everything Magnificent; I am the reason why you fans watch wrestling today! I am the “Greatest of All-Times” and that’s a damn fact! The reason I came to the WWA is because I want everyone to know my name. I want everyone to know the name Bryan Stinberg and I want everyone to fear that name. The name Bryan Stinberg is going to be as honorable as the name GOD! Because I, ladies and gentlemen, am a “Wrestling God”. I might not be the first man to be drafted on any show but to all of you self-proclaimed WWA Icons. You are about to be graced by MAGNIFICENCE because that’s the kind of guy I am!
You see, when I joined the WWA I saw a bunch of low class jobbers trying to make a name for themselves in these indy promotions but that my friends is not going to happen when a man like myself is around. I am the true ‘Greatest of All-Times’ I am a living legend and possibly the greatest superstar to ever grace the squared circle but that’s not the point. The point is that no matter what show I get drafted into, if Trent Hudson is smart I would be his number one draft pick on Breakdown, I plan on being King of the WWA. Nobody and I mean nobody will stand in my way.
But there is one man who I see inside that locker room trying to act as if they were me. Trying to be exactly like me, thinking that they are the best in the business. Well that might have been right when I wasn’t around but Mr. King of WWA or should I say Mr. Hot Stuff Steven… I am the Main Event Messiah; I am the new King of WWA and if you even think about trying to end my career well buddy lets just say you’ll be leaving with an early retirement because I am not a man to be reckon with! WWA has just entered into a new era my friends and that era is the Era of Magnificence!"
]-Scene-[ “My Last Breath" by Evanescence blared over the PA system as Bryan made his way out of the ring heading into the back as the scene faded away. ]-Scene-[
Back to top Go down

The Debut
Page 1 of 1