Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Debut of Frank Hart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hart
Main Event
Main Event
Hart

Male
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-12-07

Wrestler Info
Record: 01-00-00
Alignment: Face

The Debut of Frank Hart Empty
PostSubject: The Debut of Frank Hart   The Debut of Frank Hart EmptyDecember 10th 2006, 2:00 am

(Frank Hart is in his locker room)

Frank Hart: After 10 years of traveling around the world looking for a wrestling home. Years I have waited for the opportunity to fight in the JWF. I have worked my ass off to get to this point in my career.
Monday will be the beginning of my new legacy, my JWF legacy.
I have lost blood and have broken bones to get to this point.

(Frank Hart reaches into his bag and pulls out a DVD)

Frank Hart: This is my best of Frank Hart DVD. On this DVD it shows everything i've been through to get to this point, beleive me i'm not complaining, it was all worth it. Whether it was almost bleeding to death in front of 500 people in Ring of Fire or becoming undisputed champion of mexico, I learned from everything I encountered and I grew stronger.
While fighting in Burning Hammer Of The Wrestling Gods I learned that pain is only a 4 letter word and that it takes Heart to compete with the best.
In Canadian Charisma Championship Combat or 4C I was fired for injuring my opponents and in 4C I learned my Intensity. But it was SWF,
Supreme Wrestling Federation
were I fought Christian Faith, My battles with him gave me the Desire I still have today and the brutal wars between us only made my desire grow.

(Frank Hart stops the DVD)

Frank Hart: Joe Lancaster, I have respect for you, even though you have earned none. War Zone you become a small stepping stone to my journey of the JWF Wolrd Heavyweight Championship. Joe Lancaster you were so close to being champion then you made a common mistake, you decided to join someone else, you started the Three Amijoes and went from main eventing to barely appearing on any card.

(Frank Hart grabs the wrestling tape from his bag and begins to tape his fists)

Frank Hart: I will be Champion, no matter what it takes. I will stand up to anybody. I will throw up an X with my arms and fight with all the Heart I have.

(Frank Hart makes an X with his arms)

Frank Hart: Everyone will know that intensity, Desire, and Heart go a long way in this buisiness, and I have all three.

(Camera fades away with Frank Hart still holding up a X)

Back to top Go down
http://scw2010.1talk.net/index.htm

The Debut of Frank Hart
Page 1 of 1