Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your Final Debut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hot Stuff Steven
Main Event
Main Event
Hot Stuff Steven

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Wrestler Info
Record:
Alignment: Heel

Your Final Debut Empty
PostSubject: Your Final Debut   Your Final Debut EmptyJanuary 1st 2007, 8:47 pm

(Camera Fades In)
(You See Steven With Maria Leslee In The Ring)

Steven: Couple Things, First The Draft Begins, So GM’s Make The right Choice. And Whoever Drafts Me, You Made The Right Choice.

(Steven Pauses)

Steven: Now On To The Real Reason I’m Here. Bryan Steinberg.

(Steven Laughs)
(He Holds Up One Finger)

Steven: Couple Things You Did Wrong Already. First Thing ... You Took The Challenge. You are Somebody Who Will Be taking The Challenge That May End Your Carrer. Maybe You Are a Risk Taker, But There Is A Fine Line Between Risk And Stupidity. And You’re In The Middle.

(Steven Pauses)
(He holds Up Two Fingers)

Steven: Second Thing You Did Wrong ... You Came In Running Your Mouth. You Are A Rookie That Is Already Saying You are The King Of WWA, Fucking Insulting. A Rookie Like You Should Build Yourself Up Before Fighting Someone Of My Talent. But You Already Took The Challenge So I’m not Going To Back Down.

(Steven Pause Again)
(He Holds Up Three Fingers)

Steven: Third Thing You Did Wrong ... You Entered My Fed. See I May ot Be The Person Who Invented This Fed, But You Can Count On This. I Run This Shit. I Am The King Of WWA.

(Steven Points At The Camera)

Steven: You, Bryan Steinberg, You Are A Joke, Nothing But A Joke. You Better Hope That You Get Drafted On Another Show From Me, Cause Believe This! I Will End Your Carrer Just Like I Ended Androids And Nic Leons.

(Steven Points To Himself)

Steven: I Have Participated In The Greatest Matches Thios Fed Has Seen. Three Cages Of Hell, 7 Stages Of Violance, Ended Beasts Streak, Became The First Champion, I Am King! You Just Have Your Head So Far Up Your Ass To Relize It.

(Steven Pauses and Looks To The Fans And They Cheer)

Steven: See Bryan I Don’t Hate You, I Just Don’t Respect You Yet. And Let Me Tell You There Are Only 5 Wrestlers In This Whole Fed That Has Earned My Respect. Joe Santiago, 808, Chance, And Beast ...

(Steven Holds Up 5 Fingers)

Steven: And The Latest Added Kaos ... He Has My Respect Cause He Is Champion Of The Year. With A Belt I Made Famous. You Aren't Even Half As Good As They Are Bryan.

(Steven Holds Maria)

Steven: So If You Don’t Get The Big Picture Bryan i Accept Your Challenge. But Are You Man Enough To Beat Me ...

(Steven Looks At Maria)

Steven: Take A Walk To the Animal Side Bryan ... like I Did. Control It Like I Did. You Can’t, Cause Hell No One Can. But I Did. So Take That Riske “Risk Taker” Get In The Ring With Me. Take A Walk To the Animal Side. Maybe You Will Be Good Enough Then.

(Steven and Maria Leave The Ring)
(Fans Go Nuts)
(Camera Fades Out)
Back to top Go down

Your Final Debut
Page 1 of 1