Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joe Santiago after Halloween Hell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe Santiago
Main Event
Main Event
Joe Santiago

Male
Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2006-10-08

Wrestler Info
Record: 43-07-01
Alignment: Face

Joe Santiago after Halloween Hell Empty
PostSubject: Joe Santiago after Halloween Hell   Joe Santiago after Halloween Hell EmptyOctober 29th 2006, 9:36 pm

(Camera Starts outside the Medical office, after a knock on the door the doctors allow the camera to come in and talk to Joe Santiago )

Joe Santiago: This has got to be my most disapointing loss ever, to get so close and lose.

(Joe stops as they continue to stitch his cut)

Joe Santiago: I've been warning everybody all week that it wasn't gonna be fair but I didn't expect this.

(Joe stops again as the doctor finishes up)

Joe Santiago: I've been so focused on winning the JWF World Heavyweight Championship again, That I forgot that i'm also the owner of the JWF and should have stopped Boofa sooner.

(Joe Santiago untapes his hands)

Joe Santiago: Boofa, I have an announcement on Tuesday regarding your position as JWF General Manager.

(Joe Santiago laughs to himself)

Joe Santiago: G.I. Joe, Tuesday you step into a snake pit, everyone in that six man match is gonna go for you and no one can save you.

(looks at the ground for a second)

Joe Santiago: Happy Birthday Steven, you won your first JWF World Heavyweight Championship, November 19, You will lose that Championship in my hometown, in front of my family and my friends, I will take that title from you.

(Joe Santiago is thinking to himself)

Joe Santiago: I think about the guy who suggested that G.I. Joe be the Special Enforcer, Joe Lancaster.
Joe Lancaster, your really the only guy G.I. Joe didn't screw out of the belt, He lifted it on me and the Android, slammed the door in Bricks face and he saved you from falling through a table by laying on it.
Joe Lancaster, My trust for you, is now Zero.

(Joe Santiago stands up and grabs his luggage)

Joe Santiago: War Zone will be my night and St.Massacre your one sick bastard!

(Joe Santiago walks away and the camera fades out)
Back to top Go down
https://officiallonglost.forumotion.com

Joe Santiago after Halloween Hell
Page 1 of 1