Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

King of the Throne and Halloween Hell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe Santiago
Main Event
Main Event
Joe Santiago

Male
Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2006-10-08

Wrestler Info
Record: 43-07-01
Alignment: Face

King of the Throne and Halloween Hell Empty
PostSubject: King of the Throne and Halloween Hell   King of the Throne and Halloween Hell EmptyOctober 23rd 2006, 11:31 pm

Hours after War Zone Joe Santiago is being checked by the JWF Doctor for any signs of a concussion after the check is done and Joe is said to be fine after the diving Headbutt off the top of the Steel Cage Joe Santiago asks for some camera time.

Joe Santiago: My thoughts on the way that JWF War Zone is being ran are simple, he's doing a great job at some people's expence. Such as The Ultimate Android, Boofa is and always has been power hungry even when he has no power. This sunday the Main Event should be the dream match of
"The Thriller" Joe Santiago versus Joe Lancaster.
Instead the Main Event is A 5 man King of the Throne, which I don't have a problem with because im 1-1 in this match and I won the first ever King of the Throne match. The fact that Steven Daunhauer and Brick are in the match is what upsets me, they were not in the tournament and haven't even competed in a match yet. If I don't win the JWF World Heavyweight Championship there is only one person in this match that I want to win and that is Joe Lancaster, a normal wrestler would have left me there and let Steven and Brick destroy me so i'm weak for Sunday, but not Joe Lancaster he came out and saved my ass and to him I say, Thank You.

Trick or Treat
Back to top Go down
https://officiallonglost.forumotion.com

King of the Throne and Halloween Hell
Page 1 of 1