Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stylez heading to the end?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stylez
Main Event
Main Event
Stylez

Male
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2006-10-28

Wrestler Info
Record: 02-00-00
Alignment: Neutral

Stylez heading to the end? Empty
PostSubject: Stylez heading to the end?   Stylez heading to the end? EmptyApril 30th 2007, 7:16 pm

JWFInsider.com reports that in the past couple of weeks Johnny Stylez has been hinting to retiring and finally hanging up his boots after a long…long stint in Wrestling. A stint that includes winning the Xn. Icon trophy, as will as numerous championship titles including the JWF US championship, and the JWF World championship. When ask if the rumors were true, Stylez said this:
::I’ve been in this game a while and pretty much done it all, And I have been thinking about calling it quits for sometime now, Depending on what happens at Miami Mayhem, will determined what happens for Johnny Stylez. I got a lot to think about, I got my family to think about, but of coarse If I become the JWF World Champion, I will continue as the World champion and wait until I lose the title before calling it quits. Now of coarse if I some how fail on my attempt then I will be hanging them up after Miami Mayhem, As for the newly formed Anarchy Inc. even if I do retire, I will still be the one leading my troops to the front lines! I dont feel like getting into a good-bye speech at this time, So Im gonna leave it as it is...::
We will have more on this as it is developed
Back to top Go down

Stylez heading to the end?
Page 1 of 1