Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stylez Monday you DIE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beast
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Beast

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2006-10-30

Stylez Monday you DIE! Empty
PostSubject: Stylez Monday you DIE!   Stylez Monday you DIE! EmptyNovember 2nd 2006, 5:27 am

(Camera fades in on Beast jogging in New York, he is in a running suit and is still keeping up a good speed)

Beast: Stylez you're right about me and I'm gonna leave the JWF.

(Camera fades away)

(Camera Fades Back)

Beast: Not, Your a dumbass. All of your Role Plays sound the same BRA! you need to learn to mix things up a bit! Your not in some fluffy GWE fed and Im not in the XCA, This is the best e-fed around the JWF and you are my first victom! You Stylez are a cheap immitation of a bad wrestler while I am not a cheap immitation of anybody and am my own guy, I am Beast and you are Johnny Nitro and BRA im not the only guy that notices! This monday not tuesday you idiot is War Zone, before you join a fed do some damn research you fucking Retard, this Monday on War Zone you are in a bloodbath cage match and you where busted open yesturday on a special tuesday War Zone. I asked the rules to the Bloodbath Cage match and they go right down my alley, you can't win the match unless your opponent is bleeding, you can only pin or escape after your opponent is a bloody mess and you stylez seem to bleed easy. Stylez you need to realize this aint a gimmick, i am the best and i've won because of my role plays which is good for me and sucks for you! You say the people are rooting for you to win, are you really that stupid? everyone hates you and it probably wasn't a good idea to insult the owner of the JWF's dad, BRA! Honestly were you dropped on your head as an infant? This tournament is mine and only mine and while you will never main event I am already at that point. You Suck plain and simple and everyone is sarting to notice your role plays are the same, and just to different people, You say im focused on Steven Daunhauer and your damn right i am and everyone in the JWF should be, He's the champ stupid ass and if your not focused on the champ at all times then you will never be World Heavyweight champion.

(Beast stops jogging and walks into a barber shop)

Barber 1: Beast, I'm guessing the usuall.

Beast: Yeah you know it.

Barber 2: Beast, are you still runnig here?

Beast: Yeah.

Barber 1: 15 miles Every week!

Beast: of course nobody cuts like you!

Barber 2: yeah and nobody beats you!

(everyone laughs

Barber 1: I saw you in the JWF, you smacked the hell out of the champ!

Beast: I have to fight Johnny Stylez this week.

Barber 1: The guy that says the same things over and over again?

(Beast looks at the Camera)

Beast: Told you so! Yeah thats the guy.

Barber 2: I've seen identical twins that looked different then his role plays do!

(Everyone laughs)

Barber 1: Yeah, and his chick is dirtier then a pig in the mud! I seen here walking down the street and she was arrested for litering!

(Everyone laughs)

Beast: Are you almost done with me hair, I still have to jog back home.

Barber 1: Almost.

Beast: Nice and quick.

Barber 2: Thats what Stylez chick says about him!

(Everyon laughs hard)

Barber 1: Who am I? Burn, Burn.

Beast: Gay!

Barber 1: No im Stylez but thats close enough!

Beast: Stylez all joking aside, this monday you bleed again and you will lose for the first time in your JWF career and I prove two things that everyone already knows, You Stylez are far from a GOD and
Nobody Beats Me!

Back to top Go down

Stylez Monday you DIE!
Page 1 of 1