Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Johnny Stylez

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe Sant
Anonymous

Johnny Stylez Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Stylez   Johnny Stylez EmptyOctober 30th 2006, 10:19 pm

(Camera fades in on a cemetery, It's rainy and Jose is walking around in his trench coat He stops to talk to the Camera)
Jose Santiago: Johnny Stylez, who the hell do you think you are. Your Disrespect towards a legend like me could get you killed. Johnny Stylez I have seen the best and I have Destroyed the best and you little man aren't even close to the best. You talk alot about how your the king of the JWF well to be king you have to become JWF World Heavyweight Champion, Not United States Champion. I don't care about that belt and I didn't care abdout that match until you mentioned my name, until you mentioned my legacy of destruction, Johnny Stylez I was fine Until you mentinoned that you could beat me and that I was washed up and now I care.

(He Continues Walking)

Jose Santiago: Johnny Styles I was the very first JWF World Heavyweight Champion and I've held that title 15 times. Johnny Stylez I have destroyed members of my own family and made them bleed! so with that said Johnny Stylez Imagine what i'm going to do to you now that i', pissed off.

(Jose Stops and Takes off his jacket and lets it drop to the Floor exposing the many tattoo's on his arms)

Jose Santiago: Stylez you will bleed and beg for mercy on War Zone and I will laugh at your pleads an cries, Johnny Stylez you made the biggest mistake of your life and it will be your last mistake, You don't mention my name and expect to live, what I did to V.I.P is nothing compared to what i'll do to you.

(Jose lifts his arms and thunder and lightning go off behind him)

Jose Santiago: Stylez you will feel pain and suffering at my hands and you will bleed until you can't bleed anymore.

(Jose Looks Down then Looks up)

Jose Santiago: Johnny Stylez
Rest In Peace
Back to top Go down

Johnny Stylez
Page 1 of 1