Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Johnny Blaze

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ole Soldier
Opener
Opener

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-12-25

To Johnny Blaze Empty
PostSubject: To Johnny Blaze   To Johnny Blaze EmptyDecember 27th 2006, 4:39 am

(The camera fades in on Ole Soldier as he is rubbing his arms and shoulders with icey hot, with his back to his bathroom mirror, on each side of him he his surrounded by at least thirty bottles of pills, and a few tubes of gell no one would really care about. The Mirror behind him is fogged up, and he has a towel wrapped around his midsection. He looks earnestly at the camera and begins.)

Ole: Thursday night I make my WWA TV debut against Johnny Blaze. A kid who on christmas eve had a chance to get some gold, and be a champ. Now thursday he has to face me. I wonder if he is seating in his penthouse and thinking "What the hell did I do deserve to fight Hulk Oldman?" Well kid in a way i feel fortunate that I am facing you instead of you opponent at Adjustment, but I know maybe this will be your wake up call. I know some people feel ashamed being a show starter, and i say if that is the way you feel Johnny use it. I have had career highs and lows, and I ain't afraid to help the younger generation excel in this business. But Johnny don't expect a quick tap out, or pin. This old dog still has a couple of tricks and I ain't movin on over for just anyone. There is a million guys claiming they are tough, but I would like to prove it in the ring.

((he towels his shoulders off, as the camera closes in on him.)

Johnny: Come Thursday, you are going to experience a style, that hasn't been seen since the early Jerry lawler.You young kids have forgotten about Von Erichs, the Funks, and the Ivan Putskis, and i think it is about time to reintroduce the old school. No tables with tacks, barbwire bats, maybe just maybe a good sturdy steel chair, and the ocassional closed fist. Johnny remember one thing, right now I have nothing to lose, and I am feeling like I should give the audience one final show before i go, thank you for helping. Goodbye and god bless.

(he walks out of the out of view, as the camera fades.)
Back to top Go down

To Johnny Blaze
Page 1 of 1