Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stylez You Have Been Deemed Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaos
Main Event
Main Event
Kaos

Male
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Wrestler Info
Record:
Alignment: Neutral

Stylez You Have Been Deemed Guilty Empty
PostSubject: Stylez You Have Been Deemed Guilty   Stylez You Have Been Deemed Guilty EmptyJanuary 3rd 2007, 5:40 am

The camera flickers on to show a small hotel room, which is barely lit. Rain is pelting the large window and someone sits silhouetted on the bed near the wall. They are running their right hand along the wall and as the camera grows closer you see they are drawing a design, but it is intelligible. The silhouettes hair falls smooth upon their shoulders in black and white. Upon seeing this, as well as the bandages that line the back, you realize it is Kaos. He sits staring at what he is drawing on the wall and pays no attention to the camera. He stops and places his arm on his lap and lowers his head, slowly shaking it.

He stands slowly and the camera follows him over to the sink that is located outside the bathroom. He looks into the mirror and a look of disgust crosses his face. Fire burns within his eyes and a smile of daggers is seen as he scowls at his own image. He looks into the mirror mesmerized. He raises his right hand and touches the mirror and brings his hand back, clenching it into a fist. He then screams and strikes the mirror, sending shards flying through the air and falling into the sink.

He stops and stares and his right hand, blood pouring from the open wounds that the broken glass has created. He clutches the edge of the sink with both hands and speaks in a distressed tone.

“I may not know much about this world, but I do know another cocky bitch when I hear one. I have sat in silence listening to the rants and dribble that is coming forth from the mouth of Stylez. He says he can take on any style, yet he bashes mine. Does this mean my style may be to much for him? I believe this is exactly what it means. I am tired of listening to everyone bash me as if I have done something to them, when I don’t even know them. I vow here and now to shut Stylez up once and for all, even if it means taking my bare hands and ripping his tongue from his mouth. He acts as though no one sees through his mask. Well, I do. I see the man who is so afraid of everyone else that he must pretend to be something so magnificent, when in fact you have never looked good. To me you have proven time and time again that you are too afraid to be who you are. I have decided it is time to prove who I am, even if that means taking on someone who doesn’t even know their own self.”

Kaos stops and releases the edge of the sink moving back to the bed. He sits down heavy on the edge and begins to twiddle his thumbs, watching them as they move. He sighs and looks into the camera.

“I am a beaten and broken man. I gave my all and I still failed. I do agree maybe had someone else been captain, maybe the match would have turned out different, but there wasn’t a different captain and I gave it my damndest! Maybe had I not placed my hopes on jokes like you, the result may have been different as well, but that is the past. I have to looks towards to the future now and the future is telling me that chaos is on the horizon. I see it in the stars and no matter what you say you cannot out speak the stars! It is time you prove yourself Stylez. Face what you fear most. Difference. Something that you have never encountered before with all the other drones you have faced.”

Kaos stands up and walks over to the hotel door and grabs the knob, beginning to turn it slightly. He pauses and talks over his shoulder.

“I will see you tomorrow Stylez. Maybe one day we will look back and laugh at this life, but as of now I will not crack a smile for what I am going to do to you. I just hope you understand why I am going to do it. It is for your own damn good.”

Kaos opens the door and walks out into the rain, leaving the door wide open. The camera stays focused on the door and slowly panes around the room to the drawing that Kaos had his attention focused on. It zooms in on the drawing to show a crude design of Stylez upon a cross. His head hangs to one side and his limbs and contorted into grotesque positions. Above the cross is Stylez’s name scribbled and below it is a ribbon with the word “GUILTY” written across it. The camera stays focused on it for a brief second before turning back towards the door.

Out of nowhere Kaos runs towards the camera and you hear him say “Fuck it!” The camera falls to the floor and scrabbles, but you can hear the cameraman begging for help and then a gurgling sound. The camera comes back into focus just as the face of the cameraman falls in front of it. He has a glazed stare and blood pours from his mouth. A deep cut is seen on his neck, which is pouring blood also. You see feet shuffle around and the camera is picked up. Kaos holds it out in front of him and smiles. His left eye glows slightly and his black hair covers his other eye. He holds the camera for a second before slamming it against the wall. The screen goes to static and slowly fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Stylez You Have Been Deemed Guilty
Page 1 of 1