Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh, I LOVE high places...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CB009
Anonymous

Oh, I LOVE high places... Empty
PostSubject: Oh, I LOVE high places...   Oh, I LOVE high places... EmptyNovember 1st 2006, 3:17 am

Chris Blue stands in front of a camera with Flash at his side, a black background behind them.

"From what I've heard, I'm facin' Joe Mama in the Freddy Blue Fingered Tournament."

Flash starts to have hysterical, and Chris follows suit.

"Aw, man, I'm sorry, but that...that's funny! Joe Mama's gon get her...no, I mean his a** whupped!"

Chris and Flash stop.

"But in all seriousness. Joe Mama bettah be ready for me."

Chris and Flash laugh again, and then stop.

"No, no really. Joe, you need to be ready for war. You've been training by gettin chased by attack dogs? Fool, this ain't no junkyard! I ain't no canine! Yo, Flash, WHO AM I?!"

"CB, MOTHA****!"

"Damn straight, I'm bout it bout it. See, Joe, I ain't gonna sit here and tell you how I'm faster than those dogs, and how you cain't just hop over me. Naw. I'm gon tell you what a TLC match is. It is the highest of brutality, combined with the greatest of athleticism. See, Joe, I specialize in situations like that. And, Joe...I'm gon bust yo head to the white meat. Cause I can use chairs. I can use tables. And you can be damn sho I can use ladders."

The scene fades.

((Sorry if this RP is crap. I've got a lot of writer's block right now.))
Back to top Go down

Oh, I LOVE high places...
Page 1 of 1