Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Nightmare Begins With One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaos
Main Event
Main Event
Kaos

Male
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Wrestler Info
Record:
Alignment: Neutral

The Nightmare Begins With One Empty
PostSubject: The Nightmare Begins With One   The Nightmare Begins With One EmptyNovember 23rd 2006, 9:54 pm

A camera flickers on to show a door with a small window in it. The camera zooms in to the window and views inside. You see a therapists couch, with a small boy in his teens laying on it. In a chair next to it you see a short, heavy man with a goatee. He has a notepad and is scribbling things down on it. He looks intrigued as he does this. The boy on the couch looks as thought he is ready to burst forth into tears. You hear the voice of the man speak.

“So, Kristofer, you feel as though no one loves you? Is that correct?”

In a small, quite voice the boy replies.

“Yes, Dr. Demento, that is correct.”

The man reaches over and places his hand on the boys’ leg and begins to massage it. He smiles at the boy and looks him in the eyes. A tear slides down the boys face.

“Please, Dr. Demento. Please don’t do this to me.”

“But young Kristofer I just want to give you the love that you never had.”

The smile on the man’s face grows and he moves his hand farther up the boys leg.

“Now Kristofer, remove your clothes.”

“Please, Dr. I beg of you. Please!”

The boy is crying heavily now, covering his eyes with his hands. The man’s face turns violent and he reaches over and smacks the boy hard across the face.

“Listen to me you insolent little bastard, I said take off those damn clothes!”

The boy stands, still crying and takes his shirt off. The camera zooms back through the door and down a set of stairs. The building becomes dirty and dark as the time resumes and you notice the camera heading towards a familiar room. The door is creaks as the camera goes through it. Kaos sits on the bed in the far corner of the room. Dirt and grime cover his clothes. Mud is caked on his face and hands. He stares down at his hands and you notice dried blood on them. Beside him is the King of Flames Championship, with hi name still on it in his dried blood. He looks at the camera and you see a smile across his face.

“Crimson Skull, I see you now have your little asshole friend back from the past to help you. I knew you were not man enough to help yourself. You need him, just as he needed me. He was nothing more than a pedophile. He stole my innocence from me as if it were nothing but waste. I knew you needed the likes of him. You cannot take me on by yourself. You are scared. You know you have unleashed Kaos and now you fear for you own existence. You pitiful fuck! You have yet to beat me. I know technically you won the match, but that was only because of that damn Notty Pine. But you know, I have sat in this room for hours thinking. You couldn’t even take him on without using his own wife against him to make him weaker. You can’t do shit without having help. You call me weak. I have been alone my entire fucking life. I don’t need help to take those out that come in my way. I need nothing for anyone. Even when I was younger you needed me. I have heard you say that we were the family that neither of us had. Guess what, your burnt fucking retard, I didn’t need you then. You needed me! I was not the one that came to you. You came to me. I am tired of this shit you are saying. You are not evil. You are not the devil. You are nothing, Skull. I am everything that you have created and fear. You shall never defeat me and you know it.”

Kaos stops and pulls out a bag. He opens it and reaches inside pulling out a handful of razor blades. They cut his hands and blood drops to the floor.

“You say I use these for pity. You think that you are fooling yourself. I use them because I enjoy the fucking pain. I want to feel the metal across my wrist. I like having the control. You think I fear death. I AM DEATH. I AM HELL!”

He throws the razor blades to the ground and stands up. Spit coming from his mouth and anger flashing in his eyes.

“I don’t need these and as for you ‘entrusting’ them to me, I was doing that long before I even knew your sorry, fucking name. You think you are going to impress anyone by challenging me to a graveyard match. You think that makes me cringe. You are only playing right into my demented dream, to watch you suffer as the dirt falls upon you and you gasp for air. Your body twitching from the lack of oxygen and you slowly fall into the closet that you have created for everyone else. I will not lose to someone like you. Someone who has made me what I am. You are everything that I loathe and this Monday I bury you and the part of me that you have created. It is time for the true master of the domain to stand and rip the world from its axis. You think this is your time. You are badly mistaken for this is the time of Kaos. Everyone will suffer….”

Kaos stands from the bed and walks towards the camera and out the door. The camera follows close behind him. He goes through the large wooden double doors and out into the front of the building. It is pitch black and the camera statics for a brief second. When it becomes clear again Kaos is no where to be seen. Lighting flashes and you see hundreds of graves dug around the building. They are all empty with large piles of dirt beside them. You see one with a tombstone and the camera zooms in on it. You see “Crimson Skull” written on it. Below the name is the date “11-27-07”. Suddenly the grave begins to fill with a crimson red liquid and it overflows. The camera turns and Kaos jumps at the camera and screams. The camera lens cracks and goes blurry. The last thing you hear is Kaos laughing.
Back to top Go down

The Nightmare Begins With One
Page 1 of 1