Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It Begins Again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaos
Main Event
Main Event
Kaos

Male
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Wrestler Info
Record:
Alignment: Neutral

It Begins Again Empty
PostSubject: It Begins Again   It Begins Again EmptyJanuary 6th 2007, 9:37 am

A camera flickers on to show the old, rusty gate of the Gregory Hills Sanitarium, twisted and lying upon a car, which has been totaled. The camera zooms in on the large G and H that adorned the top of the gate and then it spins to show the building, or what is left of it. The entire left side of the building has collapsed and is nothing more than rubble. Almost all of the windows are shattered and pieces of glass have fallen to the ground. Many fractures to the building extend from its foundation up to the roof on what is left of it. The camera points to the ground to show the deep impressions and cracks that are among all of the damage.

As the camera nears the large double doors, they are nowhere to be seen; only small shards of woods are upon the ground. The camera goes through the doorway and looks over the area. Water is in pools on the floor from busted waterlines and it is pitch black. The camera moves down the old familiar hallway slowly, tripping occasionally on fallen ceiling tiles and other debris. Then it stops once it reaches the room that is like a past memory etched into the brain.

The door is shut, but not completely. Slowly the camera attempts to go into the room. Once inside it scans the area, which looks no different. The bed still is placed in the corner and the barred window still shows the moonlight, illuminating the room. The camera points down at the ground to show an old chair. When it points back up Kaos is standing right in front of it. He has a smile twisting his lips into a snarl. Sweat is dripping from his face and his hair is matted together in knots.

He looks down at the chair and picks it up, sitting it upright. He uses his right hand and dusts the chair off. Afterwards he sits down heavy in it and looks through the barred window at the night sky. The stars are sparkling brighter than they ever have and the moon is so large it feels as though you could reach up and touch it. Kaos sits in a trance staring up at the moon, a tear forming in the eye the camera can see. It slides down his cheek dropping to the floor.

He reaches up and wipes his eyes and turns to face the camera. He shakes his head and speaks in a drained tone.

“I have met a lot of individuals in my life. Some I guess you would call crazy and others that are so crazy they are geniuses. I must say by hearing the dribble that spew forth from the Angel of Death’s, which is his name not his gimmick, mouth just made me realize how much I hated the race of man. It reminded me of all those times I was abused and thrown away, yet those are past torments, but I live them daily. I am always drawn back to this room, I can’t stay away. It sickens me to sit here and look around knowing for eternity this is my Hell.”

He stares around the room dropping his head and sobbing in his hands. He stops and looks back towards the camera talking once more.

“You want to say Angel of Death that I cut for attention. I have gone over the topic more times that I wish to. I don’t cut for attention. I cut to feel real. I cut to feel the rush of my blood, knowing I have control of such a powerful thing as life. You think you are extreme, you are nothing compare to someone such as I. I have been in matches that would make you panic, matches that would make you smother worry for fear of losing your life. You are just another individual who enjoys hearing his own mouth run. Someone who thinks simply because they have a little talent, they can take on the world and win. People like you make me sick. You are as bad as those men in jail that touches small children only to scream that the kids wanted it. You are like the mother who beats her children and turns around saying she loves them. You are just another disgrace, a genetic flaw in the DNA of the world. Come tomorrow though the strand of infection will be removed with my very hands.”

Kaos stares down at his hands and clenches them into fists. He jumps to his feet knocking the chair backwards to the floor. He moves closer to the camera, which is backing away from him. He stops and looks deep within the camera a look of pure hate flashing across his eyes.

“Whatever legacy you think you may hold, ends tomorrow. It is time for the wrath of Kaos to fall upon you. You will know extreme once the match is over as you lay a burned corpse. You will understand the pain I have lived each and every day. You want to know my story, you will live it.”

Kaos laughs and the camera races through the doorway of the room. It travels down the hallway quickly turning to show Kaos illuminated at the end of the hallway. He holds the King of Flames title in his hand. The camera turns around only to show Kaos is now in front of it. He grabs the camera and slings it hard against the wall. It goes into static but then focuses back, but the lens is cracked. You hear the cameraman begins and in a sinister, barely audible voice you hear Kaos talking.

“It begins again.”

The cameraman screams, but it is cut short by a gurgling sound, then silence. The camera is picked up. Kaos holds it out in front of him to show his face, which is deformed due to the cracked lens. You see blood has been strewn across his face and a smile is on his lips. He speaks.

“I hope you know what you have done. I hope you know.”

Kaos throws the camera down and it goes into static again. When it focuses you see the bloody face of the cameraman. His eyes are cold and blank. This image lasts for only a brief second before the body is jerked away. You hear Kaos laughing heavily and the camera begins to fade. As it does it shows small recaps of all the matches he has had in the past. The final image pauses. It is of him holding the King of Flames title high above his head. The image fades to black.
Back to top Go down

It Begins Again
Page 1 of 1