Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Android on the happenings so far in JWF.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Andr
Anonymous

Android on the happenings so far in JWF. Empty
PostSubject: Android on the happenings so far in JWF.   Android on the happenings so far in JWF. EmptyOctober 21st 2006, 3:34 am

*The camera zooms in to show Android in a moldy old ware house, in the middle is an old wrestling ring, he is doing wind sprints around the ring, he is in red and blue training shorts and a black T-Shirt.*

Android: Y'know, I've been up and down the world. I've been in and out of Federations like a teenage girl to department stores. But in every fed I've been in, I've never disappointed. Until today. I figured that since this is supposed to be one of the most legendary federations in the business. And I get placed in a tournament for the World Heavyweight Championship. The first round I get screwed out of it. I figured somebody would have more respect for a people like me. But apparently that isn't the case. Greed rules the world. As usual. So, for a while I contemplated quitting. But then I figured that, that wouldn't be the right thing to do, so I decided to stay. I'm going to stay and teach these so called "Superstars" a little respect. And what wrestling used to be back in the day. Wrestling, no matter who came out on top, we respected each other and honored the ring and sport. And I'm going to start from the bottom up, like any good superstar. Starting with the King of the Flames Championship. But first. I have to wrestle former JWF General Manager....wait waht's his name again? Oh well, it's not my fault it's hard to remeber a name like that. See you Monday.

*Android goes back to his training as the camera fades to black.*

--End Transmission--
Back to top Go down

Android on the happenings so far in JWF.
Page 1 of 1