Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joe Mama's Ready For Action!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeMama
Anonymous

Joe Mama's Ready For Action! Empty
PostSubject: Joe Mama's Ready For Action!   Joe Mama's Ready For Action! EmptyNovember 28th 2006, 10:18 pm

[Joe Mama leans against the side of his rustic (and rusted) trailer dressed in a pair of bright blue boxers, a white wifebeater and his lucky, navy blue bathrobe over top. He digs in his nose for gooey emeralds before noticing the camera.]

Joe Mama: Hey… you can cut that part out, correct?

Cameraman: Um… sure.

Joe Mama: Good.

Cameraman: So what have been you up to lately?

Joe Mama: That is your question?

Cameraman: Yeah, you haven’t been seen in the JWF since the last pay-per-view.

Joe Mama: I have been resting and training… at the same time, measly man, because I can multi-task like a fiend.

Cameraman: Alright… and what your thoughts when it comes to teaming up this week on Breakdown with men you were fighting on the pay-per-view?

Joe Mama: I take it you mean Johnny Stylez and V.I.P.? I have no problems teaming with them. I am not sure they are too keen on me teaming with them, but as I said, I will team with them. This is professional wrestling after all and so in addition to being a wrestler; I must also be a professional. There are two ways this match can go, we can win or we can lose. With that said, I think we can pull off the win unless, of course, we do lose. If we lose, I think it will probably be because we were fighting amongst ourselves. I would like to win, so I will not fight with my own teammates unless my teammates decide to fight with me.

Cameraman: I see.

Joe Mama: You see what?

Cameraman: No, I mean I understand.

Joe Mama: Then why didn’t you say you understand? Why did you say, “I see.”?

Cameraman: Never mind.

Joe Mama: I WILL MIND WHAT I WANT TO MIND.

Cameraman: Sorry.

Joe Mama: YOU SHOULD BE VERY MUCH SORRY. APOLOGIZE.

Cameraman: I said I was sorry.

Joe Mama: Apology accepted. Continue.

Cameraman: What are your thoughts on Joe Rooney and Joe Lancaster?

Joe Mama: I think they are both great men. They are both great Joes and great examples of the fine athletes that the JWF has to offer. I am very much looking forward to teaming with them against our opponents.

Cameraman: And what do you think of your opponents?

Joe Mama: I think they are in for a fight.

Cameraman: Anything else?

Joe Mama: No. Nothing else.

Cameraman: All right.

Joe Mama: Now get off my property, I need to take my bubble bath.

Cameraman: Bubble bath?

Joe Mama: Bubble bath?! I said shower!

Cameraman: No, you said…

Joe Mama: I KNOW WHAT I SAID!

[Joe Mama angrily lunges at the cameraman and begins chasing him. Suddenly, the cameraman screams as he falls in a big pit that was covered with leaves. Joe Mama stands by the side and laughs.]

Joe Mama: You silly billy goat.
Back to top Go down

Joe Mama's Ready For Action!
Page 1 of 1