Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hell is Unleashed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crimson Skull
Main Event
Main Event
Crimson Skull

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Wrestler Info
Record:
Alignment: Heel

Hell is Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Hell is Unleashed   Hell is Unleashed EmptyDecember 4th 2006, 4:08 am

[the camera fades in on the mortuary, where Crimson Skull is sitting on the roof of the shack, he is holding a lighter in his right hand. In his left hand he holds a bottle of lighter fluid. He sits the lighter down and pours the fluid over his hand and arm.]

“So, Mr. Pine. You think that you can impress me by burning down your old home? It will take more than that to impress me. Like I said before, boy, you have stepped into the pits of hell, and you are no match for the demons like me and Kaos. I could have waited to deal with you by yourself, after I had finished off Kaos, but no, your impatience got the best of you. Tamara is not a weapon to be used, she is only a faithful follower of the legion that I am soon to bring forth. But that is nothing to do with you, Mr. Pine. After tomorrow night, you will be nothing more than a charred mark in the ring.”

[he picks up the lighter, admiring it in his hand. He lights the lighter.]

“You see my ignorant friend, I can last all day in flames, for it is where I have spent my life and will spend an eternity in my afterlife. But something you don’t understand is you life, like this lighter,” he blows the flame out “is only a temporary flame. You came in like a wildfire, striking at me and Kaos, relentlessly, but we only let you live out of our distraction with being bent on destroying each other. But no more will I be bothered with you after Warzone. For when I finish you, I will put your pathetic waste of human flesh inside a body bag and set you ablaze.”

[he begins to laugh as he lights the lighter again and holds it to his hand which goes up in a blaze of green flames, he holds his other hand to the flaming one and it too goes ablaze. He continues to laugh as he throws his hands above his head and points to the skies, the thunder cracks extremely loud and the lightning goes into a frenzy in the sky.]

[Tamara stands applauding him]

“The Crimson King is coming, Notty, you will suffer…And you will pay.”
Back to top Go down

Hell is Unleashed
Page 1 of 1