Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Three Cages Of Hell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hot Stuff Steven
Main Event
Main Event
Hot Stuff Steven

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Wrestler Info
Record:
Alignment: Heel

Three Cages Of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Three Cages Of Hell   Three Cages Of Hell EmptyNovember 17th 2006, 3:42 pm

(camera comes in)
(a BBQ is happing with a bunch of girls)
(You see Steven, Leslee, and Stylez)

Steven: Man this shure is a damn good victory party!

Leslee: but what victory?

Stylez: She’s got a point.

Steven: Relax, I’m having this Victory party because it is impossible for me to lose against a gay robot.

Stylez: oooooo burn. he has another point.

Steven: See Android ... I don’t know how and I don’t really care how you got into New York Vengence’s Main Event, but like i said I don’t care because your losing anyway.
See the fact of the matter is ... I think you jealous of me. But hey who isn’t huh? haha but seriously i think its cool you want to be like me by becoming champ But Seriously WAKE UP. You have no chance against me. See you are in my element Android. I created the 3 cages of hell match. With my sweat and blood. If you thought you knew hardcore .. huh you aint seen nothing yet. Nic leone or who ever you are ... watch your back because you haven’t seen my Ruthless Agression yet. and ack to Android you better watch yourself to before i bury you an early grave, just like i did to the others that were foolish enough to challenge me in a 3 cages of hell match.

(steven pauses)

Steven: See in every cage there is a challenge,

The 1st cage makes you relize what kind of man you are. If you have the guts to climb up the ladder to victory and hope the needles of truth come crashing down.

The second cage makes your relize the man you want to be. To climb up to victory hoping that the person beneath you catches up.

The thrid cage makes you relize your future, what you want it to be, to be great, or to relize you let it slip away.

The top makes you relize the truth ... it makes you see your good enough to take the prize.

I’ve done it all and then some. I’ve been in 7 of these matches and i won 6 of them.
now tell me Android, are you ready? No I mean it I said Are You READY?!

(Steven pauses)

Steven: because Android, this is your destiny.

(The camera zooms in on a picture of Android, and Steven Burns it on the BBQ.)

Steven: This is the era ... of blood

(Steven stops to look at the girls passing by)

Steven: Well it’s good to know their the breast .... BEST BEST i mean best haha.

(Stylez laughs)
(Camera zooms out and fades away)
Back to top Go down

Three Cages Of Hell
Page 1 of 1