Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Three Cages of Hell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nic Leon
Anonymous

Three Cages of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Three Cages of Hell   Three Cages of Hell EmptyNovember 12th 2006, 2:17 am

(Camera Shows the most brutal moments of Three Cages of Hell History)

Nic Leone: It's stuff like that, that convinced me to come out of retirement and come to the JWF.

(Nic Leone turns off the TV)

Nic Leone: Steven Daunhauer, you seem to be the target of everyones role plays and honestly I don't understand why. You are far from a transitional champion and your a phenominal athlete. Steven Daunhauer you claim to have ruthless agression, but I don't see that in you or at least haven't yet. Steven Daunhauer you will be forced to unleash all you've got against the Android at New York Vengeance inside Three Cages of Hell!

(Nic Leone Pauses)

Nic Leone: Android, You were complaining about things going against you, well Android if you can't stand the heat get out the kitchen. Android adversity fuels some people and makes some people weak, I'm sorry to say but it make you weak and I feed on it. Android you just need to stay focused on Steven Daunhauer and not forget who you are.

Nic Leone: Why am I so intrested in the main event? Because a Brutal Match a Sick match, needs a Sick and Brutal Referee and I'm your guy.
I'll see you guys on War Zone.
Somebody is getting Assassinated!
Back to top Go down

Three Cages of Hell
Page 1 of 1