Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beast versus Lone Star at The End for the BLPW World Title

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beast
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Beast

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2006-10-30

Beast versus Lone Star at The End for the BLPW World Title Empty
PostSubject: Beast versus Lone Star at The End for the BLPW World Title   Beast versus Lone Star at The End for the BLPW World Title EmptyDecember 8th 2006, 8:11 pm

(Beast sits in his locker room after defeating The Warrior Chance)

Beast: 98-0, I am 98-0 in my entire Professional Wrestling career. I have moved through the JWF ranks faster then anyone yet have still not received a shot at the JWF World Heavyweight Championship! I won the FBF tournament an received my Title Savings Contract, oly to be told by management that I should use it against Lone Star. I told them why when I could finaly beat that piece of shit Champion or now ex-champion Steven Daunhauer, They said," That's not a very team oriented attitude" so I listened and took my contract and challenged Lone Star for next Sunday at The End. Lone Star your the kind of guy who would help someone you didn't know from a gang of people and get your ass kicked, I'm the kind of guy who would help someone I didn't know from a gang of people and send them running scared!

(Beast laughs)

Beast: Hold on, Steven Daunhauer You Suck! My goal as soon as I signed my JWF contract was to come here and kick your teeth down your throat! Now that you now i'm for real and I would destroy you you fake an injury, get stripped of the belt i'm going for, and run back home to your prostitute mother! Run back home to your stuck in the gay closet father, your lesbian sister and the rest of your fucked up family! that's right I found your Myspace page and I did some research on the Champ, ex-Champ. Are you getting pissed off Steven Daunhauer, You took this fued between me and You and turned it into a hatred! This went from RP's to Real Life! I have premission from Joe Santiago and my new JWF Contract to say whatever the fuck I want! Steven Daunahuer my dick was in your sisters mouth last night and I must admit I enjoyed every second of it! Are you angry yet Steven Daunhauer? Are you going to come back and kick my ass? No, your not. Steven Daunhauer your a little boy, fighting with men and you have already lost! Do you hate me Steven Daunhauer? I hate you because you are using yourself as you character and everything you say or do is actually you, me nobody knows my real name, nobody knws how I really act, Steven Daunhauer your character is actually you, and I hate you! Your a punk ass bitch who would rather tell on me to Joe Santiago then just accept my challenge! Lone Star next Sunday I will pretend your Steven Daunhauer and I will issue the worst beating of your life!
Nobody Beats Me!
except Steven's Sister Natalie, She beats me good!

(Camera fades away with Beast smiling)
Back to top Go down

Beast versus Lone Star at The End for the BLPW World Title
Page 1 of 1