Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hit a REALly good streak here lately

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Porter MaCleod
Main Event
Main Event
Porter MaCleod

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2006-11-30

hit a REALly good streak here lately Empty
PostSubject: hit a REALly good streak here lately   hit a REALly good streak here lately EmptyDecember 14th 2006, 9:13 am

Porter is admiring his belt, sitting at his usual place at the bar. he orders a mug, and shines his belt while the bartender fixes his drink.

"Oh, danny boy, the pipes, the pipes dey are a calling...."
he begins to whistle the tune. the bartender serves his drink and porter downs it in a few quick chugs. he exhales proudly and wipes his mouth with his arm. he takes in a big breath and spins around in the seat.

"you know something boy-os...the real deal just noticed something. he has had the luckiest time of all this past while. in my debut i become the new atlantic champion, in my followup, i beat your u.s. champion. boy o boy, what a jolly good time i be a having here in the jwf. it won't be long till i will be the new REAL u.s. champ. but thats hodge podge now lads. my first order of business is going to be my opponents for breakdown. i am facing one boy-o that works with carpets and what not. and then i am facing another boy-o who's certainly flew the coop. now this particular boy-o has been a munching on a whole manner of things in the past while. if were the old man lancaster, i be a watching my carpet. so this new team, or the carpet munchers as i call them is going to feel the wrath of the emerald isle. i have that celtic pride in me boy-o's and it never dies. the fighting spirit of the scottsman and the never-ending stubbornness of an irishman. i am a lot of both and a good mixture at that. you two lads may be crazier than grandmama macleod when she thought she had wings and jumped off ol' castle derbyshire. but tomorrow night i will be a rufflin my kilt and fixin to teach a few lads a lesson. i may not be the biggest, or the brightes, but i certainly am the real deal. i will do what it takes to get the job done lads, and lets face it, my partner aint all that reliable ya know. neither is that vicious fella's partner. it may come down to bein a one on one match. but the fact of the matter is, i haven't been beaten yet, and i am gonna do what it takes to remain unbeaten. the waves be a crashing up on the shores of the emerald isle, and they be a crashin hard lads. im the real deal boy-o's i'll make ya famous."

a waiter walks by porter and offers him a drink, porter takes a mug and downs in, takes another and downs it as well. porter then looks at the bumfuzzled waiter and bops him one right in the nose, then porter screams out pub clubbung and a brawl breaks loose. porter gives that classic smile and dives right in the fun, cleaning house as usual.
Back to top Go down

hit a REALly good streak here lately
Page 1 of 1