Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It was a good run while it lasted boy-o's.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Porter MaCleod
Main Event
Main Event
Porter MaCleod

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2006-11-30

It was a good run while it lasted boy-o's. Empty
PostSubject: It was a good run while it lasted boy-o's.   It was a good run while it lasted boy-o's. EmptyDecember 23rd 2006, 9:26 am

Porter is sitting at his usual place at the Pub and Grub and he wipes away a tear. He turns in his seat to speak to the camera.

"Yes, it's true boy-o's. The Real Deal is retiring. As much as I love the ring, in me old age, the injuries catch up quick on ya. And when you have a back like ol Porter Macleod, it doesn't feel too good to take a good bump in the road."

Porter takes a drink from his mug.

"But since there was an open spot as GM, I applied for the job, now I may not be putting arses in the seats by wrestling, but i will book a good lot of matches to put them arses in their seats. So, ta ta for now lads and lassies, ol Porter Macleod is hanging up his boots and putting on some stylish business suits. Cuz Im the REAL General Manager, and I'll make you famous..."
Back to top Go down

It was a good run while it lasted boy-o's.
Page 1 of 1