Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good-Bye TM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hart
Main Event
Main Event
Hart

Male
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-12-07

Wrestler Info
Record: 01-00-00
Alignment: Face

Good-Bye TM Empty
PostSubject: Good-Bye TM   Good-Bye TM EmptyMarch 8th 2007, 6:01 am

--Leyla walks through the doors as Hart waves to her to let her know where he is sitting…….Hart gets up out of the booth to greet Leyla with a hug….. --

Leyla: It’s good to see you again. Glad you called to do this interview.

Hart: Same here, have a seat.

Both Hart and Leyla seat down across from one another in the booth……The waitress comes over and takes their order…..

Waitress: So what will it be?

Hart: Ladies first.

Waitress: How sweet, is he like this all the time?

Leyla: On when he’s around the opposite sex. In the ring he brings the mean!

Waitress: Oh so your one of those wrestlers my son goes on and on about, mind if I have an autograph? His birthday is next week and he would get a kick out of having it.

Hart: I’d be glad to give an autograph. Got a pen?

The waitress grabs her pen and hands it to Hart as he reaches over and grabs a napkin and begins to sign it…..

Hart: What’s his name?

Waitress: Billy.

Hart: To Billy, always have HEART! Frank Hart.
Waitress: Thanks a lot, he’s going to flip when he sees this.

HART: No problem.

Leyla: Can I order now, I’m starving.

Hart: Sure thing, like I said earlier, ladies first.
Leyla and Hart both place there orders as the waitress goes and gets them both a cup of fresh coffee….

Leyla: From watching JWF at home, you’ve been a busy man.

Hart: Yeah tell me about it, been to here and there, But it comes with the line of work…which I love

Leyla: Beat people up?

Hart: Well basically yeah.

They both laugh…..

Leyla:
You must be so pumped about getting a shot to be at war games in a Title savings match?

Hart:
Well it’s a great honor to have the shot to go to War Games, and then to add the chance of a life time, a chance at a title savings…Words cant express what I feel!

Leyla: Frank Hart War Games winner, and holder of a Title Savings Contract has a nice ring to it.

Hart: It sure does.

Leyla: It must be hard for you to have to face The Man, for what could be his last match here in the JWF

Hart: Well you know how it goes in the business, what is said on TV isn’t always how it’s like in real life.

Leyla: True

Hart: Believe it our not TM will always be one of my friends off camera, no matter what goes on in the ring Sunday night.

Leyla: I’m sure he’ll get over the fact that you’ll beat him and most likely give him the can

Hart: Well maybe one day he’ll get over it. But honestly, he hasn’t been acting like himself as of late. I mean he could have easily pulled off an upset over Stylez, Because it’s a fact that Stylez took that kid lightly…And TM didn’t jump on it!

Leyla: Yeah, sometimes TM doesn’t make sense.

Hart: And he is too stubborn to listen to anybody. But I guess he has to find himself somehow. At least he took the first step by holding no hard feelings

Leyla: Good for him. I heard a rumor that he is thinking about becoming a preist and even joined a convent.

Hart: I don’t think it’s a rumor. I think its all fact! The question is how long will they keep him there?

Leyla: Knowing how TM is with folks…not very long.

The both laugh as the waitress returns with their breakfast orders….

Waitress: Here you go. Steak and Eggs with a side of pancakes for Mr. Hart and a strawberry waffle with a side of bacon for the lady.

As the waitress leaves Hart and Leyla begin to eat their breakfast as they continue their conversation…..

Leyla: Did you happen to hear that TM said he was gonna give you his full effort.

Hart: His best effort aint shit compared to me, Homeboy is as good as gone! I hate to see him go, but he had to know it was coming

Leyla: Wasn’t he cut before though?

HART: Yea, He got the boot for being a pain in the ass! You think he would have learned…

Leyla: Will everyone knows Joe is doing it to get back at Cutie Pie

Hart: That’s only half the reason…TM is a kid who needs to do a lot of growing up. Joe can be a prick and this whole thing with Cutie Pie, was her fault to the fullest! Now TM maybe feeling the after affects, But TM did his share of bitching and moaning every time he got the shit end of a match dissension! He had it coming!

Leyla: There is a rumor going around with folks Saying that some fans might sue due to the fact that TM will no longer be in the company

Hart: Now that’s funny! That’s pure Bullshit! I mean TM may be the beloved hero in his eyes, but in the fans eyes…He was the JWF’s version of Eugene!

Leyla: Yea I know…What was I thinking

Hart: TM is nothing more then A lumbering dumbfounded challenger who I am good friends with

Leyla: That’s what I was thinking.

Hart: The fact that this is TM’s last chance at staying under contract, isn’t something Im going to get too worked up over it. Im just gonna do what I do best, Plan ahead and set goals for myself…Hell that’s how I became the AWB Champion and AWB Tag-team champion…I’m just going into Sunday with a goal of getting my spot at War games, and getting my spot in the Title Savings match.

Leyla: Well that’s the spirit, champ.

The both laugh….

Hart: After Sunday, Ill take TM out for a few drinks and make sure he gets back on that train, and back home to his beloved whore of a sister

Leyla: I kind of feel bad for TM, I wouldn’t want to be associated with his family Especially that Cutie Pie, what a sleazebag.

Hart: Yeah Pie does have a reputation to uphold.

They both laugh…..As the waitress comes by and places the check on the table……Hart reaches for it…..

Hart: Let me get this.

Leyla: You don’t have to, are you sure?

Hart: Yeah I got it. Besides you can by me some Nachos while we are waiting on our flight. And you gotta make sure you phone this interview into JWF offices

Leyla: It’s a deal.

As the two get up to leave Hart is approached by two female fans…..

Female Fan #1: Oh my gosh, it’s Hart, can we get our picture with you.

Hart: Sure thing babe.

Leyla: I’ll take the picture if you don’t mind.

Female Fan#2: Sure thing, here you go.

The female fan reaches in her pocket and pulls out her cell phone and hands it to Leyla

Female Fan#2: Just flip it open and press the camera button.

The female fan stands beside Hart as Leyla takes the picture…..
The female fans gets on there tip toes and gives Hart a kiss on each cheek…

Female Fan #1: Thank you so much, my friends will not believe me.

Hart: Well you got photographic proof now.

Female Fan #1: Guess I do, thanks again. And good luck against The Man this Sunday

Hart: Luck wont be needed this week

Female Fan #2: Really?

Hart: Yeah, I don’t want anyone to be under the assumption that TM is even going to put up a decent fight. But I will tell you this, Frank Hart will not be stopped, or derailed gto his road to War Games!

Female Fan #1: Well I’m pulling for you, thanks for the info.

HART: Your welcome

STATIC
Back to top Go down
http://scw2010.1talk.net/index.htm

Good-Bye TM
Page 1 of 1