Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GM's Listen Up, Listen Now, Listen Good

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hot Stuff Steven
Main Event
Main Event
Hot Stuff Steven

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Wrestler Info
Record:
Alignment: Heel

GM's Listen Up, Listen Now, Listen Good Empty
PostSubject: GM's Listen Up, Listen Now, Listen Good   GM's Listen Up, Listen Now, Listen Good EmptyJanuary 1st 2007, 9:59 am

(Camera Fades In On “Hot Stuff” Steven and A Interviewer)

Interviewer: Steven, What Do You Think About The Draft?

Steven: Well I Think It Is A Good Idea, I Mean 2 Different Shows Competing Against Each Other What Could Be Better.

Interviewer: What Do You Think About Being Picked Almost Last?

Steven: Well, I’m Not Goin To Lie To You, I Was Pissed. I Mean These People Should Be Fighting Over Me. If They Don’t Have Me On Their Show, Then They Don’t Have A Fuckin Show.

(Steven Pauses)

Steven: Cause I’m “Hot Stuff” Steven, And I’m The Whole Show. You Can’t Have A Show Without Me. I Am The King Of The WWA. Ain’t Nobody Out There That Will Ever Steal My Thrown.

Interviewer: So With Show Do You Want To Get Drafted On More?

Steven: Well, It Depends, It Doesn’t Matter To Me. If I Go To Breakdown, I Will Take Over The Show. If I Go To Warzone, i Take Over The Show. Next To The GM’s I Will Be Runnin The Show.

Interviewer: Are You Going To Get On The GM’s Good Side?

Steven: They Should Get On My Good Side. I Dont Mean To Disrespect Anybody. Porter You Seem Like You Can Run A Great Show, But You Will Run A Greater Show With “Hot Stuff” In It.

(Steven Pauses)

Steven: Trent Hudson, You Look Like You Can Pull In The Ratings. 4 outta 5 stars. But If You Want 5 outta 5 Stars, You Will Draft The King! And Thats The Truth.

(Steven Pauses Once Again)

Steven: See GM’s You Are Looking At A Legend In The Making. I Have Never Offically Lost The Belt. I Ended The Carrers of Android and Nic Leon. I Ended The Winning Streak Of One Of The Dominant Wrestlers in The WWA, Beast. If You Guys Are As Smart As I Think You Are, You Will Pick Me 1st or 2nd in the Draft.

Interviewer: So Are Worried That You Won’t Like The Boss?

Steven: Look Like I Said The Boss, Beside The GM, Is Me. I Run This Shit. Aint Nobody Gunna Stop Me.

(Steven Looks At The Camera)

Steven: So GM’s Listen Now, Listen Good. Think Twice Before You Pick Someone Else Before Me. Cause The Other Brand Might Get Me. No Matter How Arrogant and Confident I Am, Your Best Bet In The Draft is “Hot Stuff.” So Thats All i Have To Say.

(Camera Fades Out)
Back to top Go down

GM's Listen Up, Listen Now, Listen Good
Page 1 of 1