Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The King Will Return

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hot Stuff Steven
Main Event
Main Event
Hot Stuff Steven

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Wrestler Info
Record:
Alignment: Heel

The King Will Return Empty
PostSubject: The King Will Return   The King Will Return EmptyDecember 17th 2006, 6:56 pm

(Camera Fades In)
(You See Steven in His House and On His Couch W/ Leslee)
(A Different Interviewer Comes And Asks Him Some Questions)

Interviewer: So steven, What Do You Think About The Things Beast Said?

Steven: Hahaha ... Beast, He Calls Me A Pussy When He Has Someone Helping Him Out, If There Is Even Someone Helping Him out. See Beast I Smell Pussy and It aint Me, The Stench Is Coming off of you.

(Steven Pauses)

Steven: See Beast, I don’t Need Anyone To Help Me Out, Because I’m The Greatest To Walk In That Ring. I Thought Of What You Said, I Could Have Walked To Your House Alone, But It Was More Fun With A Couple Of My Friends. Plus 808 Had The Runs.

Interviewer: So You’re Saying Beast Is A Pussy When In Fact You are Probably going to have You Friends At The Ring. Right?

Steven: See Now Thats Where You Are Wrong. Cause I Am Banding Them From The Ring. I Already Told Joe To Band Them From The Ring. See I Know If They Are Down There, They Would Wanna Help Out. When The Burtal Truth is I Don’t Need Anyones Help To Beat The Beast.

(Steven Pauses)

Steven: See Beast, It Kind of Sounds Like You’re Giving Up By The Way You Are Talking. Beast You Say Your Record Is Your Strength? I Say It’s You Weak Ness. Cause When I Beat You, You Won’t Have A Record Anymore.

Interviewer: He Says That You Have No Chance Of Beating Hi...

(Steven Interrupts)

Steven: Stop Right there Before You Piss Me Off. Now Beast Thinks He Is Gonna Win, When I On The Other Hand KNOW that I’m Going To Win. There Is A Big Difference Between Thinking And Knowing. And I Know That I Can Beat Him.

Steven: So To The Beast, I Know You Didn’t Have Sex With My Mom Or Sister Cause You Can’t Get Near Them With Your Looks. Haha. But Running You Mouth Was Your Biggest Mistake Besides Challenging Me.

(Steven Crosses His Arms)

Steven: See Beast, You Don’t Take Me Serious. When In Fact I Am More Serious At This Point Than You Will Ever Be In Your Whole Life. Beast You Are Trying To Calm ME Down So I Don’t Use My Anger Against You. Smart! But Not Smart Enough. Cause I Still Going In There With My Anger and Fustrantion.

Steven: And When I’m Done Beating You, You Will Think You’re In Heaven After The Hell I Put You Through.

Interviewer: Pretty Strong Words There, Can You Back Um Up?

Steven: No Doubt In My Mind I Can. Cause I’m Known All over The World as The Greatest. Maybe You Think I’m Arrogant Beast. When In Fact It Is Just The Truth. The Burtal Truth. Hurts Your Ears Doesn’t It? Cause You Know It To Be True!

Steven: Beast, Your Kinda Right, Respect Is Earned and You Haven’t Earned Mine By Running your mouth and Not Proving Shit. I Haven’t Earned Yours Either But Hey I Can After All I ‘ve Done It All.

Interviewer: So What Are You Plans After Beast?

Steven: I Will Take My Place as King and Thats That. Beast May Think He Will Get The Title Shot, and By God I Hope He Does. Cause I Got Bigger Plans For The JWF Than Just A Title. And Beast Says That His Biggest Win Will Be On His Record? I Say This Will Be His First And Biggest Lost on His Record.

(Steven Smugs)

Steven: See Beast, After I WIN, I Will Pick You Up, Look You Straight In The Eye, Lift My Hand Up, And Hope You Will Shake My Hand Back! But Beast, Don’t Think I’m Letting Up, Cause This ... Is Only The Begining.

(The Camera Goes Off)
Back to top Go down

The King Will Return
Page 1 of 1