Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barelai Von'Vicious Your Next, Tap Out Bitch!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe Santiago
Main Event
Main Event
Joe Santiago

Male
Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2006-10-08

Wrestler Info
Record: 43-07-01
Alignment: Face

Barelai Von'Vicious Your Next, Tap Out Bitch! Empty
PostSubject: Barelai Von'Vicious Your Next, Tap Out Bitch!   Barelai Von'Vicious Your Next, Tap Out Bitch! EmptyDecember 23rd 2006, 6:34 pm

(The camera fades in on the World Heavyweight Champion "The Thriller" Joe Santiago)

Joe Santiago has just steeped off the plane where he is greeted by a limo driver holding a sign that says Santiago. Knowing that not to many Santiago's get to ride in limo's Joe Santiago figures this Limo is his and he goes with the driver.

Driver: So, Your Joe Santiago aren't you?

Joe Santiago: Yeah I am.

The Driver throws something to Joe Santiago, who is in the back of the limo.

Driver: Can I get you autograph?

Joe Santiago: Yeah alright, who do you want me to make it out to?

Driver: Well it's not for me, it's for a friend. Just put to my favorite Limo driver.

Joe Santiago: Okay, thatts fine.

Puzzeled as to how unprofessional this Drver is, Joe Santiago signs the autograph and throws it back to the front

Driver: Thanks

------------------------------

After finally arriving at the hotel Joe Santiago is staying at for the Attitude Adjustment PPV, Joe Santiago lays down and falls asleep.
He quickly wakes up when he gets a wake up call telling him he has to do a Interview segment.

-----------------------------

When arriving at the Interview segment they explain to Joe Santiago that this is a no question press conference. Joe Santiago will have to freestyle on his thoughts for his World Title defense in a Chained Fury match.

Joe Santiago: This Sunday, I step into a ring, where the ropes are chains and there are no turnbuckles. Just Chain and exposed Steel! This Sunday I step into the ring with a monster, Barelai Von'Vicious. I will cahined together with Barelai at the Ankles! At the Ankles! At the Ankles!
Barelai Von'Vicious, somebody is going to feel pain! But it's not going to be me! I will wrap your Ankle in Chain as I break it with my bare hands! I will use that chain to expose your blood! I will show the entire WWA Roster and the entire Wordl that you are as human as I am! The only difference Barelai is that I have a switch, a switch that can turn me from the Thriller to The Machine!

Joe Santiago Pauses as he sees people trying to write everything he just said. As soon as most of te people stop writing he continues.

Joe Santiago: Barelai this may be one of your favorite matches, but I can take a match I have never been in and make it look like I belong in that match. I have the ability to use the chains in this match and do things never done with chain before, and Barelai I don't mean Eat it or have sex with it, you sick freak!

Most of the people are all staring at the stage. The others are finishing writing before they begin to stare.

Joe Santiago: Barelai there are so many ways I can beat you, But very few ways you can beat me. Barelai I'm a hard guy to pin and i've only tapped out 3 times in my entire career and they were to the same person. What are you going to do in this match when you realize you can't win! What are you going to do when I have you locked in the Santiago Ankle Lcok and your feeling the bones Break. Barelai what are you going to do when you look at me and I'm a bloody mess, but i'm still fighting! Your going to lose!

Alot of people begin clapping

Joe Santiago: There will be no Crimson Dynasty to help him, and he can't get himself DQed. I am "The Thrilelr" Joe Santiago, I am the WWA World Heavyweight Champion, and at Attitude Adjustment Barelai Von'Vicious will feel his own PAIN!
Thank You

The fans all begin to cheer and Joe Santiago claps hands as he walks by
Joe Santiago enters his limo and it drives away
The camera, still at the cnference fades away
Back to top Go down
https://officiallonglost.forumotion.com

Barelai Von'Vicious Your Next, Tap Out Bitch!
Page 1 of 1