Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I might not have to kill you Barelai!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe Santiago
Main Event
Main Event
Joe Santiago

Male
Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2006-10-08

Wrestler Info
Record: 43-07-01
Alignment: Face

I might not have to kill you Barelai! Empty
PostSubject: I might not have to kill you Barelai!   I might not have to kill you Barelai! EmptyDecember 24th 2006, 6:14 pm

(Camera Fades in on Joe Santiago sitting in a chair)

(Joe Santiago begins to laugh)

Joe Santiago: Barelai Von'Vicious you made a huge mistake! You have officially pissed off the wrong person! Not me you pissed of the only person to win every single JWF, EWA, ACW, and HWF Title. You pissed off Jazmin Santiago!

(Joe Santiago begins to laugh again)

Joe Santiago: See Barelai what you have to realize is by attacking my sister, not only did you break a WWA rule by attacking a member of the Roster in an RP, but you also failed to piss me off. I lovemy Sister very much but the fact is I know she can handle things on her own, and another person you pissed off, is Jose Santiago. Our Dad was so mad he actually asked if he could take my place in this main event match, I declined so i exchange he declined Crimson Skulls offer to join his team at Gang Wars.

(Joe Santiago laughs again)

Joe Santiago: Barelai, you no longer have to worry about me kicking you ass at Attitude Adjustment, you have to worry about the other Santiago's that will be in the building. Because Barelai this Chained Fury match will be all the pain you need to last you 6 or 7 Role Play's.

(Joe Santiago pulls out his tape and begins to tape his fists)

Joe Santiago: Barelai i'll see you very soon! Because Attitude Adjustment is only Minutes away!

(As the camera fades away Jazmin Santiago and Jose Santiago step out from the shadows and behind Joe Santiago)
Back to top Go down
https://officiallonglost.forumotion.com

I might not have to kill you Barelai!
Page 1 of 1