Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The True Higher Power

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crimson Skull
Main Event
Main Event
Crimson Skull

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Wrestler Info
Record:
Alignment: Heel

The True Higher Power Empty
PostSubject: The True Higher Power   The True Higher Power EmptyDecember 24th 2006, 7:10 am

[the camera fades in to show the outside of the Mortuary, the priest is thrown from the door. He lands face first, hard on the ground. The priest gets up and looks around. We can clearly see the upside down cross that had been engraved on his forehead even in the night. The priest then begins to run away from the Mortuary. The camera goes inside the Mortuary and all the lights are off. You hear Crimson Skull begin to laugh.]

“So it seems that I have to defend my tag team titles against a new tag team, the Royal Flush. Already these rookies are running their mouths, saying they are going to beat me. Well, both of you will learn that I am not the person you gun for when you first enter this federation. When Notty Pine first started this federation, he gunned for me in his first match. He tried making a name for himself by facing me. Look what happened to him, he lost his family, he lost his pride, and shortly thereafter, he lost his mind. The former Graves, he tried making his name heard by joining up with Barelai and myself, promising that he would be a needful addition to our Dynasty. He proved that he was, however, not worth our time. So he is now gone. Everyone that faces me has had a life changing experience. Just look at Kaos, I have impacted his life since day one, he has now undergone a vast change in his life, in hopes that he can beat me. I put Beast through his toughest match ever on last week’s Breakdown, if it had not been for Graves, Beast would have added on his first loss. But that is all in the past. What I am now going to address is the present and the future.”

[All of a sudden, you see Skull’s eyes open in the darkness. The only thing that is visible are the pupils of his eyes which are shaped into green lightning bolts. He begins to laugh.]

“Tomorrow night, I add two new additions to my collection as yet another pair of rookies will soon learn that you won’t make a name for yourself by facing me, you will only make a name on a tombstone. So go on and do your fancy magazine columns and go on saying that nothing beats a royal flush. This isn’t poker boys, this isn’t any card game you have played before. Tomorrow, you will be dealt a hand from the devil himself. You might as well fold now, or you will certainly face the consequences, for the deck is already stacked against you.”

[There is a knock at the door. The lights go on in the room as Skull walks over to open the door. When he opens the door, you see Hallow Wicked standing on the doorstep. He has blood trickling from the sides of his mouth. Hallow Wicked speaks.]

“Ze prize you zent me waz very, very, tasteful. My liege, I am yours.”

[Hallow Wicked bows before Skull as Skull begins to laugh.]

“Welcome to the Crimson Dynasty, you are just what we were looking for.”

[Skull caters Wicked inside as the door closes. The camera goes over to a window in which you see Wicked sit down in a chair, Skull has his back to the camera as he begins to lift his mask up. Wicked watches as Skull does this, but when Skull has lifted the mask, Wicked hisses loudly and begins to retract in fear, but soon becomes entranced by the eyes of the devil. The camera then turns away as you can hear the faint sounds of an old man gasping for help. The camera runs over and not to far from the Mortuary the priest is laying in a pool of his own blood. You can see puncture marks on his neck as the old man is coughing up blood.]

“For God’s sakes, send somebody, something, some kind of angel to save me.”

[The camera is put on the ground next to the priest, it is focused on his face, as you can see the cameraman’s feet running off in the distance. The priest is almost gone whenevr a bright light begins to glow on the priest. The priest weakly lifts his head up and looks into the light and speaks the last words we hear as the camera shorts out.]

“Thank you, God.”
Back to top Go down

The True Higher Power
Page 1 of 1