Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaos's True Saviour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hallow Wicked
Main Event
Main Event

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-12-18

Kaos's True Saviour Empty
PostSubject: Kaos's True Saviour   Kaos's True Saviour EmptyDecember 31st 2006, 9:16 am

The camera comes on, focusing on the front of a church. The church is white, with a big cross on the front of it. The camra looks to its right and sees Hallow Wicked.

"Kaos, you call yourself the Shadow Walker, right? Do you have any idea how many of your kind I have killed in the past 80 years! Do you have any idea how many of your kind have begged me for mercy because their God wouldn't help them? Do you know how many different prayers I heard over the years? No you don't! You have no idea how many peope I have killed whose last words were a prayer because they found bliss in the fact that they are going to heaven!"

Hallow walks to his right and you see a huge cross.

"This is what your Saviour died for you on? This is where he bleed for you?"

Hallow laughs and pulls a match out of his pocket. He light the match and then lights the cross. The cross ges up in flames.
"You see Kaos, unlike you 'Saviour', I can't die for a piece of wood and three nails. Kaos, you can call me your Saviour, because I am going to save you from your pathetic existence as the Shadow Walker! At Gang Wars, your little 'crusade' will end at the hands of Crimson Dynasty and, thanks to Crimson Skull for re-building our beloved palace, the new Queen of the Vampire's, my beautiful, Angela!"

Angela then jumps in front of the camera and starts to hiss. Hallow grabs her by the back of the head and starts to full on make out with her. When Hallow is done with his new love, he looks at the camera and rolls his eyes in the back of his head and starts to chant in tongues.

"Umborsd behodere benesther! HALLOW BE THY NAME!"

The camera goes back to the burning cross and then comes back to find that Hallow and his love, Angela, have disappeared.

You then hear Hallow yell "HALLOW BE THY NAME!" The camera starts to look around and finds no sign of Angela or Hallow, so the camera starts fading while looking at the burning crucifix.
Back to top Go down

Kaos's True Saviour
Page 1 of 1