Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reality check from the true darkside

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Notty Pi
Anonymous

Reality check from the true darkside Empty
PostSubject: Reality check from the true darkside   Reality check from the true darkside EmptyNovember 8th 2006, 2:13 am

The Camera fades in on a dark and dingy gym, that looks like someone’s basement. The room is dark until someone in in the Far Top Right opens the door, and switches on a light. Only the ring seems to be lit as a figure comes down the stairs. A Man with bleach blond hair is chugging down a pop as he comes down the stairs. Behind a meek dark haired woman follows in what looks to be black scrubs. She sighs as he stops and looks back at her, she quickly turns her head, both afraid, and angry.

Notty: (with restrained anger) Listen….this is the only way I am ever going to get us out of this hell hole.

Woman: You nearly killed Taylor, and he was your friend, its not worth it I kind work a few extra hours at the morgue (He rolls his eyes and looks at her she almost steps back up the stairs)

Notty: What so your father can call me a loser, and tell me I can’t support my family, that the day we got married he wished he had gun to blow off his head. No darlin’ I’m staying the course He walks toward the ring as she follows

Woman: (Pleading now) What happens if you meet the person worse then you? What am I suppose to do if you get killed.

Notty: Well you could always marry a doctor, you dead would be happy the, (more Upbeat) Or I know maybe I lawyer

(Not able to stand it the woman runs back up the stairs, you can hear her begin to cry, as she slams the door, he just looks up for a second and then at the camera. He slides into the ring and stands up)

Notty: Tamara I wouldn’t know what to do if I lost her. Someone once since something like there are a million fine women out there, but most of them cheat on your. Tamara only problem is she doesn’t understand what I feel in the ring. The snap of stick as it introduces itself to some dumb smucks head, the feeling of taking your body to its very limits, will I live or die tonight? With all this blood coming out of every pore, will I even have enough strength to even try to pin my victim?. No all she understands is numbers, and lots. So it is probably best that I didn’t tell her about New York Vengeance. The Crimson Skull may be the monster she fears, I don’t know the full details, all I know is maybe I shouldn’t have listened to her woman talk, I feel a tange of fear, I am not afraid to admit, but then I realize…….I realize..

(the camera closes in on his face,)

Notty: Know matter how much you believe that you are from the dark side, and how many flaming special FX’s you’ll have your just human. No matter how tough, how much of a monster you are, I am the worst kind. I am sniper on the freeway, I am a roadside fuckin’ bomb, and a sting ray barb through the heart. Mr. Jack, I am reality.

(He fires his fist up and burst the light bulb, as the room goes dark, all you can hear is his laugh as he clutches his fist)
Back to top Go down

Reality check from the true darkside
Page 1 of 1