Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Harsh Storm of Reality

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scarlett
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Scarlett

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-02-17

The Harsh Storm of Reality Empty
PostSubject: The Harsh Storm of Reality   The Harsh Storm of Reality EmptyMarch 31st 2007, 7:01 pm

Scarlett Williams: Today had a terribly uneventful start. My schedule was completely blank, and usually that means a day of relaxation. But I didn’t want that. Not now. I’m feeling quite bored, and I’ve been feeling that way for the past few days. Absolutely detached from everything. From Hollywood… JWF… Men. I didn’t know what the hell was going on.

My body didn’t feel weak. I was completely rejuvenated from my effortless win against that Fourtune fella. I mean, he didn’t even put up any sort of fight. It was literally like tossing around an empty sack. It was a waste of my time… I missed a dinner party at Julia Roberts’ house to be at that show. And dammit, I miss being around my friends in Hollywood. But now… now… I feel so listless that I don’t even think seeing Julia, Angelina or Meryl would make anything better. I love them all the same… but I have a feeling this is digging a bit deeper than that.

I don’t know. You see. The whole subconscious is reaping it’s way back into my brain. It was like racking around, slamming into any coherent thoughts I could muster. Even glamorous movie stars have off days I guess. It wasn’t “Betty Ford Clinic” bad… but it was a pretty disillusioned ordeal. Was being around fella’s like Stylez and Santiago and Power causing me all this lackluster detachment? Honestly, I didn’t know. The boys are so hard to get through to sometimes. I’ve never quite understood them but who can, and I probably never will…

Maybe it was this damn TV division that I have carried for the past half month has faltered into nothing but a bunch of harmless smoes who can’t even accept a challenge. Storm is the only fella with enough balls to even give me a run for my title. And the last thing that I saw him doing was getting her ass kicked in that title saving match?! This honestly is becoming bizarre! How can a handful of fella’s be so untalented that they aren’t even worthy to wash my windows? I mean seriously… This Fourtune fella… some hack… accepted a challenge, he didn’t even bother to show up and I destroyed him twice in one week. Who else is going to give me a challenge?! Jay Storm? Since when has he won a match against someone notable?! How is this going to work dammit?! This division consists of ME! And me alone! Where is my competition! Show me some sort of opponent that has some fucking balls to give me a challenge… I mean it. I need a challenge. And dammit, I hope that Storm gives me a run for the money. Another easy defense….but… even with that in mind… I still feel like shit.

After assessing everything, I am at the point where I am like… “What the fuck is wrong with me?” I literally have everything in the world going for me. I am the highest paid movie star on this planet… I am the most popular female to grace this federation… I have money flying out the ass… I could throw it in trashcans and pour it all over 7th Avenue for all I care.

This is all bullshit. Bullshit talk to keep me humble right? Well whatever. I need to make this emptiness disappear. I need to feel accomplished… Jesus with 8 Oscar nominations under my belt… I can’t even feel accomplished. What the fuck kind of a life am I living dammit?!

A. GLAMOROUS. ONE.

She is instantly knocked out of her trance when an annoying rapping at her door infiltrates her thoughts. She hadn’t been expecting any visitors and she completely was not dressed for company. Pink laced bra and panties and a black satin robe are not quite “stranger” friendly. At this point she thought fuck it… the entire world had seen her topless in “Titanic”… a whole generation of boys made it through puberty thanks to that movie… so honestly covering herself up would make nothing different.

As she was continuing her thoughts on how to dress for her company… she completely forgot that there was anyone knocking. It was early in the afternoon, and Scarlett’s day of reflection now has seen itself dwindle away thanks to this interruption. The impending knock has become even louder as Scarlett decides to bite. She ties the robe and makes her way to the front of her Beverly Hills mansion. The knock now… has become strong enough to almost break the door down.

Scarlett Williams: Jesus Christ! OK! OK… I’m coming, I’m coming!

She begins to even think that this person at her door may not even be sane. She may not even know who the hell it is. This kind of stopped her cold for a moment. With all this crap going on in her mind, the last thing she wanted was to end up on Entertainment Tonight with a crazy crack head on her doorstep. But… she has security to deal with that. It had to be someone legit. After dealing with that transition she reaches the door…

Female Voice: FUCKING SCARLETT! IF YOU DO NOT OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW I WILL KICK IT DOWN!!!

Scarlett immediately begins to laugh to herself as she hears the voice clear as a bell. This was not one of those unwelcome house calls. Her day… may just turn around… She pulls open the door.

Cassidy Michaels: Bitch. What in the hell is wrong with you??!! Taking for goddamn ever to open up a fucking door? Where is your respect for your best friend?

Scarlett Williams: Probably where my sanity is…

Cassidy Michaels: Oh Christ. What is it now? Do I have to make an appointment at the “you know where”…

Scarlett Williams: Jesus, Cass… I don’t need to go to Betty Ford…

Cassidy Micheals: Well… everyone goes once or twice… except for me… you know, I just sent Lindsay Lohan down there… apparently she doesn’t eat or some shit. I wouldn’t take her unless she decided to eat a cupcake. She wouldn’t do it. So you know me… I said “Fuck that… get yourself some body mass…” and of course she had no idea what I was talking about… and you know what happens next…

Almost in unison as if they have been through this many times before…

Scarlett Williams: GET YOUR ASS TO BETTY!
Cassidy Micheals: GET YOUR ASS TO BETTY!

They share a little laugh amongst themselves as Cassidy throws her Marc Jacobs handbag on the hutch besides the door and walks into Scarlett’s foyer. She tosses her coat on a white armchair and proceeds to make her way towards the bar as if she has lived there for years…

Scarlett Williams: I don’t understand what the hell is wrong with me Cass. I feel like something is missing…

Cassidy pops the cork to a new bottle of expensive champagne and begins to pour herself a glass…

Cassidy Micheals: Well… if the part that was missing was your’s truly… then you can consider yourself as full as this glass. Damn I feel like getting drunk, and it’s only 11.

Scarlett Williams: Cass…

Cassidy Micheals: I had a three hour phone conversation with Paris Hilton’s press rep about her antics at the Versace party two nights ago. The ho wasn’t even invited. I had to ask security to get her out of the damn ballroom! She didn’t even dress up for gods sakes…

Scarlett Williams: Cass…

Cassidy Micheals: And she thought she was SOOOOOOOO great with her “THAT’S HAWT!” routine… but damn if I didn’t see through that crap. Found her outside afterwards, slugged the tart in the face…

Scarlett Williams: CASSS!

Cassidy Micheals: What babe? Hell, you don’t have to yell Scarlett I am right here…

Scarlett looks at her dejectedly, and suddenly the brazen tone of Cassidy seems to fade. She gets up and sits next to her, placing a reassuring arm around her shoulder.

Cassidy Micheals: Alright… tell me what’s what. Explain why you somehow feel inadequate to society…

Scarlett Williams: Don’t poke fun.

Cassidy Micheals: GOD! I wasn’t! Scarlett… just tell what the hell is wrong with you! You’ve been a bitch ever since I walked in the door, you didn’t even enjoy the Paris story…

Scarlett Williams: I told you! Something doesn’t feel right?

Cassidy Micheals: Are you pregnant?

Scarlett Williams: For fucks sake!!!

Scarlett gets up and starts away from Cassidy and makes for the south wing of the house. Cassidy, visibly knocked off balance by her friends decline of friendly banter…

Cassidy Micheals: Oh geez. Scarlett! Slow down dammit.

Cassidy stomps off after Scarlett, who has just passed through a high archway that leads to a hallway. Lined with glass windows, Scarlett moves towards her training facility… with Cassidy on her heels. Micheals gets in front of her friend and stares at her intently.

Cassidy Micheals: Alright. Stop. This is ridiculous. I’m your best friend. Tell me what’s wrong. I promise no more jokes…

Scarlett Williams: I feel like I am missing something…

Cassidy Micheals: Ok…

Scarlett Williams:

Cassidy Micheals:

Scarlett Williams: … That’s it?!

Cassidy Micheals: OHHHH! OH! Well, why are you feeling like something is missing? Is it your schedule? Is it too rough?

Scarlett Williams: No…

Cassidy Micheals: Did you pull something in the ring two weeks ago?

Scarlett Williams: No…

Cassidy Micheals: Well dammit Scarlett something has to be bugging you? Is it because I want to wrestle?

Scarlett Williams: Of course not! If anything that should make me feel ecstatic… and it does… it does…

Cassidy Micheals: Don’t repeat… it doesn’t work for you…

Scarlett Williams: Whatever.

Cassidy Micheals: I am saying this with the deepest amount of affection and love for you… and as your best friend, I have the right…

Scarlett Williams: Fire away!

Cassidy Micheals: Lighten up! Dammit you have everything in the world… and yet you feel EMPTY? Scarlett… be reasonable. The two of us… we are running this town, and you still want more?! Look… if I could somehow create a “Titanic 2”… I would… but you know something’s just are better left at the bottom of the ocean…

Scarlett Williams: What in the hell is that supposed to mean?

Cassidy Micheals: I don’t know, I thought it would be interesting. By the way, watched the original last night… some of your best work..

Scarlett Williams: Yeah, that’s cause the water was fucking cold as hell. How else do you think they got my nipples that hard when I took my clothes off. They had me anticipating that damn water!

Cassidy Micheals: Regardless. You need to realize that these things that you’re feeling are making you more human. But don’t just mope around here like your life is over. Go run on a treadmill… watch “The Notebook” and cry… read a book… call Meryl, or Julia. Go shopping! This whole robe and panties motif is only making you seem like a depressed star who is falling off a pedestal.

Scarlett Williams: Sheesh…you’re a real downer sometimes.

Cassidy Micheals: Well what do you want me to do? Go find out where Whitney gets her crack?? Give you some sort of pill. Well fuck that Scarlett…

Scarlett Williams: Drugs are not my answer, so stop bringing that stuff up.

Cassidy Micheals: You saw what happened to Britney Spears… I just make it a point to warn you…
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scarlettwilliams
Scarlett
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Scarlett

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Storm of Reality   The Harsh Storm of Reality EmptyMarch 31st 2007, 7:02 pm

Scarlett Williams: I’m a damn Hollywood franchise, I don’t do drugs…

Cassidy Micheals: And let’s keep it that way.

Scarlett pushes open the door to her garden that sits in the center of her property. The greenery and colors of the foliage shimmer underneath the glistening California sun. It’s like her own little botanical garden in the center of the “Scarlett Camp”. In the middle of it, lies a babbling brook that generates from a waterfall out near her pool area. Scarlett takes a seat on the stones and runs her fingers in the water as Cassidy seats herself on a bench. Both women look off in other directions… Scarlett paying attention to the water, Cassidy more intent on dealing with Scarlett’s gloomy disposition. She goes to say something, but stops… what she could drop… could literally be a bombshell that would rock the rest of whatever day Scarlett has left.

Scarlett Williams: Go ahead… say it.

Cassidy Micheals: It was nothing.

Scarlett Williams: We don’t keep things from each other. Cass whatever it is… you can say it. I’ll be fine.

Cassidy Micheals: Today is Aiden’s birthday…

Scarlett’s eyes bulged. The whites around her eyes were so exaggerated that she somehow thought they would fall out.

Scarlett Williams: It can’t be…

Cassidy Micheals: March 31st… Today is Saturday, March 31st….

Scarlett Williams: I forgot…

Cassidy Micheals: Oh honey… no…no… you didn’t forget… you’ve just…

Scarlett Williams: I’ve just been what? Too busy to remember his goddamn birthday… dammit… I knew something was wrong. I knew that something was messed up! I knew that I was missing something!

Cassidy Micheals: Scarlett… he’s been dead for three years. I think…

Scarlett Williams: You think what? What have you got to say to me at this point Cassidy? That I shouldn’t be worrying about Aiden… when everyone in the known world has and always will have us paired together synonymous with being the perfect couple?! You don’t understand how hard it is for me to forget him… when everyday I am reminded of how we great we were together or how we were supposed to die alone in bed together…at the same time.

Cassidy Micheals: Scarlett…

Scarlett Williams: NO! You just don’t understand Cass! You can do everything for me…but you can’t mend a broken heart…

They fall silent. Scarlett rubs away a few stray tears from her cheek as Cassidy stands and solemnly walks up behind her. She kneels down behind her, but she doesn’t break Scarlett’s thought this time. Her eyes look into the running water, looking at it cascade down the rocks. Cassidy begins to stroke her hair, softly and supportively.

Scarlett Williams: I never let go of him you know.

Cassidy Micheals: I know.

Scarlett Williams: Not a day goes by…

Cassidy Micheals: I know

Scarlett Williams: Christ. I’m a mess. Look at me.

Cassidy Micheals: You’re not a mess… you’re human.

Scarlett sighs deeply and turns towards her best friend…

Scarlett Williams: I had to have sensed that his birthday was coming up. I’ve been feeling awkward all week… and this has to be the reason. It now seems so cut and dry…

Cassidy Micheals: Things like that aren’t always easy to grasp, love…

Scarlett Williams: It will never be just a date with me. It’s his birthday… and I never forgot it when he was alive… and he’s what’s missing. It’s him. I thought I was filling the void with Splinter… but it’s not the same. Aiden O’Neal is haunting me. He’s never going to let me go.

Cassidy Micheals: Oh man. Scarlett. Just look at it this way. You’re the only one who can let him go… he has no control over you.

Scarlett Williams: He would have been 28 today… we probably would have thrown some big party in which everyone we knew would be invited. We’d have a fun time drinking with our good friends… and mocking every one else who looked like hell or had just experienced some sort of downfall. And then we’d have dinner… just the two of us… and it would be magical…

Cassidy Micheals: It sounds too good to be true.

Scarlett Williams: It always did. Because he always was too good to be true…

Scarlett stands up and tosses her hair behind her shoulders as Cass follows behind her. Scarlett takes a few steps forward away from her, wringing her hands like a child. An expression of grief crosses Cassidy’s face as she goes to place an arm on Scarlett’s shoulder, but Scarlett turns around before she can do so.

Scarlett Williams: Well… knowing definitely does make things better. No matter how gruesome the realization has to be. And no matter how alone I feel afterwards…

Cassidy Micheals: You’re not alone…

Scarlett Williams: I know… sometimes you just have to remind yourself though. It has been hard without him…

Cassidy Micheals: It’s been tough on everyone..

Scarlett Williams: But that isn’t an excuse. I loved Aiden yes… and he made me full of every emotion imaginable. It was all to unreal almost. To be that happy with him. This whole martyr thing is not me.

Cassidy Micheals: No… no it’s not.

Scarlett Williams: I miss him. But…

She looks at Cassidy with some change in her eyes from when she started this day. Somehow everything was beginning to make sense. It was him. It was Aiden. Aiden was causing her to feel like she was missing something… because she was still attached.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Scarlett

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Storm of Reality   The Harsh Storm of Reality EmptyMarch 31st 2007, 7:02 pm

Scarlett Williams: It was him. He was somehow keeping me tied down. The biggest star in the world… was tied down… because she could not get over it. For three years, I’ve been convinced that he wasn’t going to keep me all shut down. It’s what he wanted… he never would want me to be held back by him not being here. I’ve been reserved with my life… I’ve been angry…

Cassidy Micheals: Well… you’re always angry…

Scarlett Williams: Not the point. The point is… that Aiden was the best thing to ever happen to me… besides you of course… and when he was killed… and I had to watch it all… I thought that I could never get over it… and I was right. It’s the reason why I can’t feel anything for Splinter… and that the poor guy would do anything for me, but I wouldn’t hear it. I find excuses to get around him… I don’t let him get in to what I am all about. I trade him off for some half wit. I’m not a nice person… because of Aiden, I have turned into this lackey, bitter bitch…

Cassidy Micheals: Oh god, don’t say that!

Scarlett gets up and walks back towards her main landing. Cassidy trots behind in her heels, grimacing at the fact she’s running after her best friend who is moving around like a crazed person.

Cassidy Micheals: God! Do you realize that sometimes you are really overdramatic?!

Scarlett Williams: It’s my life Cass. You of all people should know that.

Cassidy Micheals: At this rate, you are going to cause me to break my favorite Jimmy Choos. My feet are killing me.

Scarlett Williams: Is everything with us always have to be materialistic?

Cassidy Micheals: Oh don’t scoff at me about materialism. Own up to it. The only one with more open toes than me… is you!

Scarlett Williams: Just be quiet for a second…

Cassidy Micheals: What are you doing?

Scarlett Williams: Calling Barbra Walters…

Cassidy Micheals: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?????

Scarlett Williams: BAR-BRA WAL-T-ERS

Cassidy Micheals: You will do no such thing! You know how I feel about that little witch! What are you calling her for anyway?

Scarlett Williams: I’m scheduling something special for Aiden’s birthday…

Cassidy Micheals: What are you going to do?! Cry your eyes out so Babs can get ratings?! Save yourself for the Pre-Academy Award Show when she actually gets interviews that aren’t about seriously depressed superstars…

Scarlett Williams: I want to have a show dedicated to Aiden… and I promise. No tears.

Cassidy Micheals: Promise me no tears. PLEASE! I don’t want to have to deal with the press asking if you were on shrooms again… and then having to deal with Rosie O’Donnell calling you a skank and a bad influence.

Scarlett Williams: That fat fuck is just jealous because she had that obsessive crush on Aiden, and that I punched her in the face at the Emmy Awards…

Cassidy Micheals: Oh I remember. That’s the night I took out Kelly Ripa. Holier than now whore that one…

Scarlett puts her phone down after dialing and walks over to a plush white sofa.

Scarlett Williams: She was not in. I’ll call her later.

The two girls plop down on the couch at the same time, and look up at the ceiling. Minds going all over the place in thought.

Scarlett Williams: We are the best duo ever… can I just say that?

Cassidy Micheals: No shit. We are the only two people I can think of who can take out TV talk show hosts at award shows in one single punch, and somehow have it kept secret from the press… and then live to sit and laugh about it.

Scarlett Williams: We are cynical bitches…

Cassidy Micheals: Damn right!

Scarlett Williams: I am going to keep living my life… I can’t let this thing with Aiden hinder everything I am doing. I have a movie to start shooting next month.

Cassidy Micheals: AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDA! AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDA!

Scarlett Williams: Please stop singing, haha. Yep. I’m excited to get back on a movie lot.

Cassidy Micheals: Well it should be a sweet gig. You and that Jennifer Hudson. You’re going to kill it. Homegirl has some pipes.

Scarlett Williams: Only girl who I think can ousting me.

Cassidy Micheals: Oh. Now that was humble.

Scarlett Williams: Shut up. I’ll say what I want.

Cassidy Micheals: The Scarlett I came to visit today is somehow now coming out of her shell…

Scarlett Williams: It’s a slow process…

Cassidy Micheals: So… I am going to play a game with you. I’ll say one word, and you have to respond according to what you feel. Got it?

Scarlett Williams: I hate this game. This better be good…

Cassidy Micheals: ….

Scarlett Williams: ….

Cassidy Micheals: … Jay Storm…

Scarlett Williams: Fuck that. You hear me! Fuck. That. Bitch.

Cassidy Micheals: Why so angry all of a sudden?

Scarlett Williams: You’re trying to get me fired up for this match at War Zone aren’t you?

Cassidy Micheals: Well… you’re belt IS on the line.

Scarlett Williams: I’m aware. And I’m also aware that Jay Storm has done nothing since entering the JWF and he still keeps referring himself as “the next big thing!”…

Cassidy Micheals: Barely. Jay Storm is a Big dude

Scarlett Williams: HEY! Do not doubt my abilities! You know damn well that I am the best woman in this federation…And lets not forget I did defeat a Seven foot monster in my debut here in the JWF, There is no one better then me.

Cassidy Micheals: Until I start knocking bitches out…

Scarlett Williams: Right. But Jay Storm? Come on Cass. You know damn well that I have his steroid injected ass all figured out. The guy is quite the easy one to pick apart. Just look at him, Talk about no charisma. Granted, I have my problems… but he has PROMBLEMS that not even Jesus can mend. He does the same played out rps, he’ll get on camera run his mouth and reply the fact that “He is the next big flop…I mean Thing” and that he’ll kick my ass. He’s not good looking, never did! He’s not wealthy! He’s not worth the air time!

Cassidy Micheals: Jay Storm… washed up roid bag… not going to beat you…

Scarlett Williams: Oh yeah. Storm is quickly becoming the resident joke…Its only a matter of time before he gets dropped to Jobber status, I mean how many matches do you gotta lose before you become the Brooklyn Brawler of the JWF? Storm won’t even have the chance to even think about taking my title at War Zone, at anyplace, anytime, anywhere. And you know why?

Cassidy rolls her eyes as if she’s repeated this mantra several times before…

Cassidy Micheals: Because I am the best damn woman in the JWF
Scarlett Williams: Because I am the best damn woman in the JWF

Scarlett Williams: Exactly!

Cassidy Micheals: What if Storm comes out of nowhere with this bat out of hell attitude? What are you going to do then when he starts seething at the sight of you, and then proceeds to try and tear your head off?

Scarlett Williams: Cass. Look at me. Does it look like I don’t know what I am talking about? Do I look like the kind of girl who is AFRAID of a recovering roid addict with some serious coupons for a mental institution?! NO! I’m not. I am here. I am pissed off. And Jay Storm is not going to get the satisfaction of taking away my title!

Cassidy Micheals: Alright then.

Scarlett Williams: Alright then! You see me now. Look at this. I’m speaking as if I was back to normal. I may be the tiniest bit grief-stricken on the inside. But I know that it is not going to stop me from making sure that the rightful woman holds the TV title in JWF.

Cassidy Micheals: And just imagine what the headlines will say if you lose the belt. “Hollywood’s Highest Paid Star loses Title to Roid addict”…

Scarlett Williams: OVER MY DEAD BODY!

Cassidy Micheals: I don’t think you’ve convinced me yet.

Scarlett Williams: WHAT!

Cassidy Micheals: I don’t think you’ve convinced me that you are going to tear his ass in two…

Scarlett Williams: Oh. Oh. Cass… you best wait. Just sit back and relax. I’m not worried about this. Not one bit. He could walk into the ring with a bazooka and a tank and I’d still find some way to decimate him. It’s only a matter of time.

Cassidy Micheals: Boy. You are stuck on yourself.

Scarlett Williams: You’re damned right I am stuck on myself. In this business you have to be. If you aren’t confident that you are going to win… then you’ll end up like Jay Storm…or a special K looking like a complete fool. I know what I can do. For the past couple of months I have done nothing but beat the shit out of fella like Storm… who walk in and think that they are going to make my pretty face bleed all over, and to take my title and do this… and do that. And look at where it got them. They haven’t proven anything. And I am still here. Completely intact with the TV strap on my shoulder. Jay Storm doesn’t realize what she is up against. The only thing more frightful than my confidence is my ability. He may think that he is this next big bomb…oops I mean Thing in JWF… but in life… he has barley picked up a win. I know what I’ve done outside that place. And that is what make me worth it. That is why I am envied. Everyone wants to say that they have LIVED… everyone wants to say that they have experienced something besides a title defense or a big match win. I have the world at my fingertips… and he can barely stand to wake up in the morning. That is what I have. That is why Storm is pathetic.

Cassidy Micheals: You get’em girl.

Scarlett Williams: And I’ll be damned to hell if someone like JAY STORM is going to keep me from living. I’ll bring him a world full of reality that he has never experienced before. And all the while, I’ll just smile…

Scarlett sighs to herself and looks at Cassidy with a smug grin on her face.

Scarlett Williams: That… was an affirmation.

BLACK.OUT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Storm of Reality   The Harsh Storm of Reality Empty

Back to top Go down

The Harsh Storm of Reality
Page 1 of 1