Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

El Gringo JWF's true Illegal Alien Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tony ten
Anonymous

El Gringo JWF's true Illegal Alien Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: El Gringo JWF's true Illegal Alien Part 1   El Gringo JWF's true Illegal Alien Part 1 EmptyNovember 28th 2006, 6:57 pm

(We see the backs of INS agents as the enter the gym were El Gringo is traiing, we watch as they surround the ring, and Grino is still doing lips and somersaults in the ring, he stops and comes to the ropes, and looks at the federal Agents that are surrounding the ring. He then returns to his routine until the main agent talks)

Leader: Mr. El gringo, we have a complaint that you are in the United STates under false pretenses would you come with us.

El Gringo: :looking perplexed) I am a canadian citizen, and I crossed the border at the border post, both times.

Leader: We know but thats not were the problem lies.

El Gringo: I have regiistered with both the United States Sporting Association, and I am cleared to wrestle and move freely in all of central, and North America.

Leader: We know sir, but the complaint doesn't come from any federal, or international group, it seems the JWF has filed a complaint because you are to comfounding

El Gringo: Confounding?

Leader: Yes you are a Canadian wrestler who was never trained by Stu hart, or was involved in a Canada is better then America stable, you have also failed to learn a submission, or have square persona in the ring. The JWF wants to be like everyone else and have an evil canadian, or at least one that wears pink singlets and stupid sunglasses.

El gringo:Do they not know that canadians compete in yearly Tourneys against international stars, that the States ignore. Or Canadians are the most beloved foreigners in Japanese Fed's.

Leader: that doesn't matter In United States Of america only Americans matter, looke at Chris Jericho, he knew what time it was and claimed New York State as his home, you would be wise to do the same.

El gringo: Look I love overly expensive over the counter drugs, and attacks on civil liberties, but I am As canadian as the Calgary Canucks. The States aren't the must im[portant places in the world.

The Crowd of INS: Heresy!!!!!! if you don't like america get the hell out!]

El Gringo: It isn't heresy and i won't repent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(the Ins bum rush the ring, and as the camera fades, El Gringo is surrounded)
Back to top Go down

El Gringo JWF's true Illegal Alien Part 1
Page 1 of 1