Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

El Gringo: I wanna be Champion Dark match Champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tony ten
Anonymous

El Gringo: I wanna be Champion Dark match Champion Empty
PostSubject: El Gringo: I wanna be Champion Dark match Champion   El Gringo: I wanna be Champion Dark match Champion EmptyNovember 14th 2006, 4:55 pm

(El gringo is standingi a Generic Wrestling Locker room, in his white mask, and a Leeter Jacket with a Canadian Maple leaf on it. He is standing proudly, and which seems to be nerves of steel)

El Gringo: I wish to say that I am Happy to be in the JWF at any level, and it warms my heart that I have found a home in yet another part of this great continet we call North America. Today though I come with grave news the Dark Match Title stays vacate, and i wonder does anyone want to jump into this business the hardway. Does not anyone care about the 1000's who had paid their 40 bucks, or the 200 who had brave the snow just to get to see a match in a dingy Bingo Hall or VFW. I am not here for success I am here to entertain the peple at any level, and if thuis means to give honor to what other people call a meaningless title, then I shall do it. Wrestling isn't jst a event that happens when the camera is on, and I hope I can prove that.

(he poses again as the camera fades)
Back to top Go down

El Gringo: I wanna be Champion Dark match Champion
Page 1 of 1