Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

But, what about your two little friends, Kaos, are they safe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crimson Skull
Main Event
Main Event
Crimson Skull

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Wrestler Info
Record:
Alignment: Heel

But, what about your two little friends, Kaos, are they safe Empty
PostSubject: But, what about your two little friends, Kaos, are they safe   But, what about your two little friends, Kaos, are they safe EmptyDecember 31st 2006, 8:33 am

[Skull and the rest of his dynasty are standing in the aftermath of Kaos’ deadly excursion. They are looking at the several dead bodies strewn all over the small town. They walk through the town looking at the broken pavement, the impaled bodies, and the rest of the destruction that Kaos had caused. They continue walking until they reach the grounds of the Gregory Hills Sanitarium. Skull looks around with pleasure and sees how it has been broken. He smiles as he begins to speak.]

“He has actually gone as far to destroy his own sanctuary, I am amazed at how far he is going. No matter, he will still fall at my feet, no matter how many glorious and holier than thou acts he performs. Let us leave, his stunts bore me.”

[The camera then cues in on the Crimson Dynasty standing in the place that once held their palace. The Crimson Lake has been sucked dry, and the palace is no longer upon its foundation. There is nothing but a barren wasteland left, as it was before. Skull begins to laugh. The rest of his dynasty looks at him in shock. Skull begins to levitate, and as he does he throws his arms out from his sides. He begins to slowly spin around. Each time he faces the camera, it shows that blood has begun to pour from his eyes and the center of his palms. He begins laughing louder, the louder he laughs we can see mountains crumbling in the distance while the land begins to split, and in the far distance, flames can be seen shooting from the ground, and the distant sound of screams can be heard. Skull goes back down to the ground. He begins to laugh again.]

“You see, Kaos, do you see? I can throw a tantrum too, I can destroy the world around me, I can kill innocent people. But yet, you lost sight in what you were going to do. So in a last ditch effort, you became me. Just like I have done to many of my opponents, I invaded their homes, I took the things that they cared about, and I rid them of them. But yet, what you don’t see, is that I can build palace upon palace. I can fill the lake again with blood. I can do so many things Kaos, but you. Hah….you are limited to so many things, you can kill an angel, that is such an amazing feat in your desperations Kaos. But I wonder, is that all that you can do?”

[Skull begins to laugh as he disappears. The camera then fades in on another scene, where everything is bright, clouds can be heard everywhere. Skull stands and looks at his hands, he then begins to laugh as flames shoot from his hands. He looks at the camera and shushes the camera as he throws it away. The camera sees Skull’s feet walk away, and you can hear the shouts of others in the distance. The last thing we hear before the camera is shut off in this is:]

“NOO, you cannot enter, the gates of hell have broken loose, he is here.”

[the camera fades back in on the Crimson Palace. The Crimson Lake as placid as ever ripples whenever the wind blows over it. The camera approaches the palace, and enters. The palace seems it is the same as it was before. The camera then goes into the throne room, and shows the entire dynasty inside. Skull looks at his hands, which are covered in blood, his clothes are covered in blood as well. He begins to laugh, when he does so, he begins to cough, he coughs up a feather. He spits it into his hand, and holds the bloody feather in his hand. He tosses it away, as the rest of the dynasty looks at him with shock. He stands up and walks towards the camera while speaking.]

“I had you going there for a minute didn’t I? No, I didn’t eat an angel, too easy. But I will show you what I did do. He walks outside of the palace and points at the Crimson Lake. It begins to bubble as two figures rise out of it. The two figures begin to drip with blood and before long they are just slightly stained with crimson. Their formerly white robes, stained permanently crimson now, at the hands of Skull. The boys begin to cry and sob as they levitate there in the air above the Crimson Lake. Skull begins to laugh.]

“My oh my, Kaos, what is it that I have here? It seems that I have Jacob and Ryan. Your two little friends, that you saved from the hands of the devil. It looks like you just let them waltz right back into the hands of the devil once more. You thought you killed him, didn’t you? Well you might have killed him, but as always, as one king is dethroned, another steps forward to take his place. No, it is not I, but I still carry on my deeds. You might have killed the mortal form of the weakling Azrael, but it is I who shall kill the mortal form, and the immortal soul of your two friends.”

[Skull points at the two boys and then, with force, throws his hand towards the palace and the boys go flying towards it, the hit the palace and break through the walls. Skull follows them into it. On his way to his throne room, he picks up a knife, the same one he used on Father Odarian. He walks into the throne room as the boys lay on the floor. He picks up Jacob. He looks into the boys eyes and tells him.]

“Where is Kaos to save you now?”

[the camera turns to a wall as blood is splattered across it. You see the behind view of Skull and you see him toss the boy into the closet. The vortex that had been spinning the opposite direction from Kaos, begins to slowly return to its pace and normal direction. Skull then looks down at Ryan who begins to cry and plead with Skull. Skull picks him up and does the same, throwing him in the closet when he is done with him. The vortex begins to pick up speed and goes twice as fast as it normally did. The camera then turns on a bloody Crimson Skull, as he wipes the blood from the blade and licks his fingers.]

“You go so far to step things up Kaos, but I will go so far as to end things. You were my puppet all along in this, you were used to your own stupidity. You had to become me to match my power, and that is where your true weakness lies...You may say that it begins now, but tomorrow, it shall end. So sayeth the Reaper, on the eve of the end of another year. The Crimson Dynasty is about to smite you Kaos, are you ready?”
Back to top Go down

But, what about your two little friends, Kaos, are they safe
Page 1 of 1