Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Kaos Lecture

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert Reeves
Main Event
Main Event
Robert Reeves

Male
Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-01-07

The Kaos Lecture Empty
PostSubject: The Kaos Lecture   The Kaos Lecture EmptyFebruary 2nd 2007, 1:41 am

The scene opens up to a group of emo's talking about who knows what...with all there "death is a flower" crap.The camera turns to The Man who is sitting watching them and laughing. He turns and begins to speak

The Man:It has finally came for me the chance to beat Kaos that emo down. He has put me below him and made me try and bow to him. He made others think I loved him. Like I was his number one fan. HA! That punk is gonna see how bad The Man is gonna give him a beating

I know he has been watching me and laughing, but when he hops in the ring with me and he will be just bleeding and I will be laughing because hes a punk and needs to go down.

The Man walks over to the emo's and begins talking to them eventually he comes back to the camera

The Man:Hey look Kaos I got your friend HAHAHAHAHA!

The Man pulls up a razor blade and laughs

The Man: Ya know I think I will bring this down to our match so I can shine it in your face and lecture you on life problems

The Man:You see I am not wearing the kilt which means I didn't lose....HA! I can't wait for this, it is the best day of my life

So Kaos...................See ya in the ring
The Man smiles as the camera fades
Back to top Go down
http://twfwrestling.frbb.net

The Kaos Lecture
Page 1 of 1