Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

King Clown No More!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Clown
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
King Clown

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2006-10-24

King Clown No More! Empty
PostSubject: King Clown No More!   King Clown No More! EmptyFebruary 18th 2007, 12:13 am

[Joe Santiago jr. is sitting on a chair]
[He has a mic set up and he is ready to talk]

Joe Santiago Jr. - I was tired of being King Clown. I've been King Clown for so long that I forgot that I was once Joe Santiago Jr. son of Jazmin Santiago, named after the great Joe Santiago.
When I saw a guy named Kaos the Kaotic Klown, or KKK come in and steal my identity, my gimmick, I realized that he can have it! I am King Clown no more!

[Joe Santiago Jr. fixes his mic]

Joe Santiago Jr. - I start over, from scratch on War Zone. No more stupid ass Clown shit, just me acting like me! Me being Joe Santiago Jr. and nothing more! Me showing why I am the Rated "R" Superstar of the WWA! I am not a Clown and I am not a fucking Joke!

[Amanda Santiago walks in a sits on
Joe Santiago Jr's lap]

Joe Santiago Jr. - Kaos, you are a loser who couldn't handle the pressure of being a main guy in this company! You lost to The Man for gods sake! You went from Over the Rop Over the Edge winner to Klown in a matter of a month. I won the Over the Top Over the Edge match and I won the JWF World Heavyweight Championship at War Games. You, you haven't earned the right to be in the same ring as me, let alone the same Brand, thats why you are on the B show Breakdown!

[Amanda laughs]

Joe Santiago Jr. - I will be champion of War Zone again! Not as a laughing stock! Not as a fucking Clown! But as me! As the Santiago I am! No Longer King Clown but only as the Rated "R" Superstar Joe Santiago Jr.! Amanda lets get the hell out of here!

Amanda - Hot Stuff Steven! You just need to hope that the new GM Drake Daniels doesn't book you against
Joe Santiago Jr. or that Title, is his!

Joe Santiago Jr. - Damn right Baby!

[both of them stand up]
[
Joe Santiago Jr. kicks the camera over]
[
Joe Santiago Jr. stands over the camera and laughs]

Joe Santiago Jr. - I will be WWA Champion, and that, is Rated "R"

[
Joe Santiago Jr. steps on the camera breaking it]
[the screen goes black]
Back to top Go down