Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back in NOLA and ready for Beast!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Om-R Thrash
Lower Mid Card
Lower Mid Card
Om-R Thrash

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2006-12-24

Back in NOLA and ready for Beast!!! Empty
PostSubject: Back in NOLA and ready for Beast!!!   Back in NOLA and ready for Beast!!! EmptyFebruary 19th 2007, 11:12 pm

The fans are talking amongst themselves and beginning various chants all around the WWA arena. All of a sudden, the WWA logo on the Titantron screen disappears as a pretaped video package begins to roll.

The scene opens up with Om-R Punk seen sitting on a black, wrought iron bench in New Orleans' Jackson Square, with the famous St. Louis cathedral dominating the backdrop behind him. Not many people are on the streets at this time because it appears to be the very late evening, and darkness is slowly falling over the city. Two scruffy-looking pigeons land on the gray ground beneath Punk's feet and begin softly cooing and pecking at one another as he looks up at the camera pointing towards him. Om-R rises to his feet and begins walking at a slow pace around Jackson Square, and the camera follows him as he begins to speak.

Punk: "Boy, is it great to be home! Back in The Big Easy baby! Back where I belong!"

Punk pauses for a moment and takes in the feel of that spectacular aura that New Orleans just gives off, which brings a huge smile to his face. Om-R then continues his walk, allthewhile speaking to the camera.

Punk: "I love where I live. I will love it now, and I always will. This is where I was born, and this is where I will die. My heart will always be in New Orleans, no matter where life's turn of events takes me. I will always call The Big Easy home. Always and forever, baby! Always and forever.

This city just bleeds kick ass through and through. The food. The music. The people. The entertainment. It is just simply amazing. Nothing else in the world compares to the cultural melting pot that is New Orleans. This city has a story to tell, and let me tell you this. It is very similar to the tale of Om-R Punk."

Punk pauses in front of the cathedral and leans against an old black light pole and continues to speak.

Punk:
"This great city has had many different influences from all around the world. French, Spanish, British. You name it, and there's a piece of it in New Orleans. Like The Big Easy, yours truly has had many different influences in his life. My family and my friends are some among others. I, like New Orleans, chose the influence I felt best suited me. In my case, it was simply myself.

Realizing just how much potential I truly had had a profound effect on me. I have come to the realization that I have the skills and tools necessary to achieve absolute greatness in this company. I can easily make it to the upper tier of the WWA. I can dominate this entire federation as quick as you can snap your fingers. Om-R Punk is the dominant superstar in WWA, and there is no one who can prove me otherwise."

Punk then continues on his way walking around the square still speaking to the camera.

Punk: "Beast seems to be under the false impression that he is the dominant force in this federation. I say hell fucking no! Om-R Punk is in control! I am sick and tired of this paint chip eating, glue sniffing, shit-for-brains retard walking around the halls backstage talking like he owns the goddamn place. Beast is nothing more than a social contagion, slowly bringing WWA closer and closer to its demise, and I will stop at nothing until I finally rid WWA of this completely worthless piece of crap!"

Om-R pauses as he turns the corner and comes upon a pair of young boys wearing Om-R Punk t-shirts being heckled by a middle-aged man wearing a Beast jersey. Punk stares in disbelief as the man shoves both of the boys to the ground in one shove and spits upon them.

Man: "I told you two skumbags that I am not gonna donate money to your stupid little cancer research fund! Get your pathetic asses away from me before I break out my belt!"

Punk then steps forward and gets in the man's face, sporting a very angry look on his face.

Punk: "What the hell are you doing, asshole?!?"

Man: "I was just telling these two little pussies over here to leave me the hell alone."

Punk: "It looks to me that you were abusing these two little dudes, you foul piece of crap!"

Man: "Wait a minute. You're that Om-R Punk guy from WWA. Man, do I hate your fucking guts! Beast rules, bitch!"

The man then slaps Om-R right in the face. The strike does not even phase Punk, and he stares down at the man, the red building up in his cheeks and temples. Punk gives the man a middle finger right in his face before giving him a hard toe kick to the gut and planting him with a hellacious Social Downfall onto the concrete below. The two boys clap in appreciation and start chanting EUTHANASIA DROP, EUTHNASIA DROP! to Om-R. Punk gives the boys the thumbs up and places the unconscious man on an old wooden table before climbing up a pole onto a balcony overlooking Jackson Square. Without even hesitating, Punk executes a perfect Euthanasia Drop into the man some 25 feet below, driving him through the table. Punk then rises to his feet and walks on over to the two amazed boys.

Punk: "I hope you liked that little show, bros."

Boy #1: "It was fucking awesome, Mr. Punk."

Punk: "Please. Call me Om-R."

Boy #1: "Alright, Om-R."

Punk: "I hope I see you two dudes at the AWB show this week."

Boy #2: "We can't go. Our parents are being cheap assholes and won't buy us tickets."

Punk: "No problem, boys. Take these."

Punk reaches into his left pants pocket and pulls out a pair of Anarchy VIP passes. He then tosses one to each of the boys, bringing a huge smile to each of their faces.

Punk: "I'll see you two at the show. Lata, bros."

Both boys: "Thanks, Om-R. You're the fucking best!"

Om-R gives each boy a high five before contiuing walking and speaking once more.

Punk:
"Well. I've said what I've had to say and have made my point quite clearly. I am better than ever, dudes. I am ready to give it my all and then some. Om-R Punk is more hardcore than ever before. Beast. Your time plaguing the WWA is over. And Om-R Punk is the one who is going to rid this company of your foul, pathetic ass!

No matter how many bones I have to break. No matter how much blood I have to spill. No matter how many sacrifices I have to make. I will fucking kill you, Beast. Not hurt. Not injur. I said kill. I serisouly mean that, asshole. Our match will not only be the end of your career, Beast. It will be the end of your life. Mark my words, mother fucker. You are a dead man!

This has been a One Man Rebellion courtesy of Mr. Anti-Conformity himself, Om-R Punk. Get with the times, assholes! Om-R Punk's in charge of this show! Join the revolution, or get Punk'd, bitches!"

Punk looks towards the camera one last time and throws up a double ROCK ON! hand signal before turning the corner and disappearing from view. The camera then focuses on a large crow perched on top of the steeple of St. Louis Cathedral with the dark, cloudless sky in the background before fading to black.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chris_kaze

Back in NOLA and ready for Beast!!!
Page 1 of 1