Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War Games is here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg Rex
Main Event
Main Event
Greg Rex

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-02-17

War Games is here Empty
PostSubject: War Games is here   War Games is here EmptyMarch 21st 2007, 11:30 pm

War Zone Tag Team Greg is seen in a mini gym at a local hotel in Conneticut. He is on a treadmill sweating liek crazy sprinting on it. After 10 seconds he swats his hand out on the "stop" button of the treadmill and he gets off it. He leans down and breathes heavily. He then gets his upper body up and he walks over to a bench on the wall and he grabs his title belt and his water bottle. He takes his title belt and sets it upon his shoulder and he grabs his water bottle and takes a huge chug of the hoel bottle. He then licks his lips a little and begins to walk out of the Gym, he pushes the doors open and then throws his empty water bottle behind him and it swooshes into the garbage can as he walks out of the room. The camera stays at a view of the door and nothing else to it completley changes its view to Greg walking in the hallway. Greg is walknig in the hall for alittle while until he goes up to a door and then looks frustrated as he looks up, he then sais "Damn I lost the fricken room key!" He then looks at the door and all of a sudden jsut bursts and kicks the door just breaking right threw it. He finds his way to all the broekn wood from the broken door and enters the room which appears to be his hotel room. Greg walks over to his bed and tosses his belt onto the dresser across from the bed set up on the wall and Greg collapses into his bed. He sinks into his bed and relaes. Then he just lfings hislef up and looks into the camera and begins to speak.

Greg rex:Finally it has come, the biggest PPV of the year, War Games, the PPV where I will show JWF and the world that Greg Rex is no joke, the day I will defend my title with pride and dominance. War games will be the birth of a whole new era, the era of Greg Rex. At War games blood will spill and pour from bodies, but in the end I will be the last one standing in the ring holding up my title, and my partner will be on the outside of the ring once again not doing anything. You see it's not liek I need johnny, I can defeat any tag team in JWF by myself. I am not jsut a human, I am a rex! A human that can wistand anything and anyone, a human that can become the greatest wrestler JWF has ever seen. I am Greg Rex, I spell out a dominance, and your fate!

Greg gets up and walks out of the room. The camera fades.
Back to top Go down

War Games is here
Page 1 of 1