Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I AM THE CHAMPION!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hart
Main Event
Main Event
Hart

Male
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-12-07

Wrestler Info
Record: 01-00-00
Alignment: Face

I AM THE CHAMPION! Empty
PostSubject: I AM THE CHAMPION!   I AM THE CHAMPION! EmptyMarch 26th 2007, 7:05 pm

* This is a Char. RolePlay, Enjoy! *

Experience Heart!

The gold of the Heavyweight title glinted in the sunlight of a crisp and clean first day of spring. The sun had been present the entire morning and the clouds had let the day live with their seclusion somewhere else. It was a perfect day and one that everybody had decided to take advantage of. Everywhere Hart could see there were people out on balconies and bathing in the thick rays that were coming down from the skies above. There was nothing that could ruin this day and he had told himself to enjoy it as all others were.

Out on the small balcony of his hotel room he was sat at the cheap but sufficient set of chairs and a single table that was there purposefully and only for his drink to be rested on. The perfect drink for the perfect day, orange juice, ice cold as well. Isaac took up the glass and sipped at the cooling nectar in it before laying it down and looking straight down at the belt that he had chosen to wear for the early part of this wonderful morning.

The light that bounced off the gold was amazing but he could not stand to look at it for more than a second as the light reflected into his eyes and made them burn with pain. He still wanted to look at his belt for longer periods at a time so threw his arm out to the side and grasped a pair of sunglasses off a small ledge to the side of him that held a couple of humble pot plants. As he placed the tinted glasses over his eyes the intensity of the light dimmed down and he become more adjusted to looking deep into the glow of his very own JWF Heavyweight title belt.

He had only just come to terms with the name that was inscribed on the belt, his own, Frank Hart. He felt a warming glow inside himself as he thought of how he now had earned the respect of his peers by proving that he could win when the chip were down and when it mattered. The match for the Title Savings Contract was a hard fought match, then the Rumble lost almost took everything out of Hart, but the cashed in favor and the match with Tails had been challenging, but I pulled it off.

Hart: I am FINALLY the Heavyweight world Champion! I am called this by everyone I meet and those who do know me are resorting to using it as a new nickname. I walk down the street and people want my autograph, holding out a piece of paper and a pen and assuming that I will just give up everything I am doing to make them happy. Shopping for food in the store somebody who is passing me who I have never seen before will pat me on the shoulder and say ‘Hey Champ’ as if they know me personally.”

“What is a champion anyway? Somebody who wins constantly or just somebody who owns a title? I know how I see it and how other people see it. To me, a champion is somebody who takes a title by performing above the standards of all of their challengers. But what do other people think it is, somebody who holds a title but they don’t care how. Surely a champion has to have earned their position at the top and to have proven their credentials, not to have cheated and scavenged their way there like a coward.”

“People who do this are less than champions, they are degenerates and losers who cannot succeed by normal means and cannot stand being out of the limelight. This is why these people cheat, beg and scrounge for an opportunity to win the titles and the status. People who do this are less than champions indeed, they are called losers.”

“There is no way I would consider becoming somebody like this but to other people this is a way of life and the only way they will become anything near a success. These people are the people who pretend they are something, they imagine they are good people and even better competitors. They think this but in reality they lack talent, intelligence and respect. If you actively go out into a competition with the intention to cheat your way to victory then it is cowardly and un-champion-like.”

He looked down into the glare coming off the belt and thought of the moments that had led to him winning it and holding it around his waist. The chance he had taken by asking for his title shot was a big one, if he had timed it wrong and gone in too early he could have lost and lost his chance at the title for another few months until the powers that be had regained their confidence in his abilities. But if he had timed it right, as it seems he had done as was shown by the few pounds of gold he held around his waist, he would get the rewards and the success he had always wished for.

Hart: I have everything I have added another title to my already growing list. I have no choice who I face but I do have a choice about who I decide to destroy. Tails are tag-team is great, but I think its bout time I start shinning on my own! No hard feelings though bra!”

“But A champion is somebody who has earned a title and has surpassed everyone they have faced, a challenger is somebody who has proved their skills and has been awarded a title shot for their efforts.”

“I am a champion!”

Hart smiles

Hart: “I am the Heavyweight Champion! That’ll put a smile on anyone’s face!”
Back to top Go down
http://scw2010.1talk.net/index.htm

I AM THE CHAMPION!
Page 1 of 1