Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Undisputed Champion of WWA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beast
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Beast

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2006-10-30

Undisputed Champion of WWA Empty
PostSubject: Undisputed Champion of WWA   Undisputed Champion of WWA EmptyDecember 25th 2006, 10:13 pm

(Beast is in a hotel and is thinking about his first career loss)
(Beast smiles, because he honestly knows he was the better man)
(Beast sits up in his bed and talks about his WWA thoughts)

Beast: I Lost! Steven Daunhauer did something that 100 other people could not, he beat me, or did he?

(Beast pauses and thinks about it)

Beast: As far as i'm concerned my record says 100-1 but in my heart I know the score from that match was 1-1. We each defeated the other once, I beat you in match 1 by Submission and you beat me in match 7 by pin. All I wanted as soon as that match ended was a one on one rematch, because all the matches in between the real match types, weren't real matches. Bring your opponent up the stage on a Stretcher or put him in an ambulance? The only matches I counted were the matches you had to pin or make your opponent submit.

(Beast stops to hold his ribs)

Beast: Of course as soon as you beat me, everybody decided they could beat me too. Rectom you try to make a name for yourself by challenging greatness. I'm in a league you've never even heard of. I decline your challenge because I'm on my way to becoming Undiputed WWA Champion on War Zone!

(Beast grabs a pillow and puts it under his arm)

Beast: Merry Christmas to the WWA Roster, and a happy new year to Beast. I will be the WWA face in 2007.
Nobody can stop me!
Not Steven Daunhauer, Joe Santiago, Rectom, or anybody else who has jumped on the WWA band wagon! WWA General Managers need to watch out, Remember who has been here and who is trying to sneak in. Because when it's all said and done, Beast will always be here! Love me or Hate me, You must Respect me and what i've done in the wrestling buisness! I didn't start Wrestling with a record, I destroyed opponent after opponent to get that record and it still never slowed me down, it took 7 stages of violence to give me my first loss and I was only pinned once! Because I don't get my match with Steven on War Zone I want him on Breakdown!
I'll even defend the Undiputed WWA Championship that I win tomorrow!
Nobody Stops Me!

Back to top Go down

Undisputed Champion of WWA
Page 1 of 1