Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Light Work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn Russel
Opener
Opener

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Light Work Empty
PostSubject: Light Work   Light Work EmptyMay 9th 2007, 11:43 pm

[color=white]The Scene Opens to Poison in a Mustang GT Driving Quite Fast down a highway. Poison all the sudden hits nad brakes and screeches across two lanes on an exit laughing he looks at the camera man.

[color=white]"Almost missed the exit"

After almost Five minutes of driving poison turns onto a dirt road and drives for about a half minute and comes ot a gaurd rail just before a hill
he gets out and walks down a hill and through some trees till he got to a hill over looking a River at sunset.

"Its incredibly peaceful up here isn't it"

Poison smiled as he sat on a boulder and light a cigarette and too ka long drag off of it.

"You know lately i have been on a losing streak here in JWF but this wednesday in the masters tournament im gonna turn that all around when I defeat some clown named True Phyco in the first round of the tournament I mean who as even heard of this bitch I haven't heard of him in JWF or anyother fed i wrestled in he's just some bitch trying to get glory from wrestling in JWF[color:bafd=lime:bafd]"

Poison laughed as he took another long drag off of his
cigarette.

"wednesday I am going to beat True Phyco and move on upward in this tournament all the way to my world title shot of the ppv you minaswell not even show up wednesday beacsue you have no luck at gett my title shot i am gonne beat everyone even the title holder and become what I am the best rookie in this fed BITCH.

[color:bafd=white:bafd]Poison smiled as he took the last drag of his cigarette got up flicked it into the water sighed and superkicked the camera causing a blackout.
[color:bafd=#00ff00:bafd]
Back to top Go down

Light Work
Page 1 of 1